+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Doing the 92

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Doing the 92

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    One gripe I’ve had though, went to Carlisle ( two coaches of lads ) was called off at 14.00

Of the old grounds I’m gutted I missed out on Derby ,Leicester and Bristol Rovers , before my time but really glad I went to Goodison Park ( in the Premier League) as that’s going in 25/26 and the old Wembley a few times
    I never got to the Baseball ground and i am gutted. Done Filbert street and Eastville though. Not done Carlisle either. But that could happen.
    Spedger

Re: Doing the 92

Quote Originally Posted by Sloop_Jon_Bee View Post
    I never got to the Baseball ground and i am gutted. Done Filbert street and Eastville though. Not done Carlisle either. But that could happen.
    Spedger
    I’ve done the 4 of them. Brunton Park was over a Christmas time, took my boy up when he was a nipper. Queuing to get in on that grass bank when an old copper came up to us, took my lad’s hand and winked at me. Took him to the gate, knocked the door and took him in. They both waited on the other side of the turnstile for me. The old copper said ‘I wasn’t go to let you pay for your lad to get in after travelling all that way’. Lovely gesture.