+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Better from Cardiff, but their limitations are still plain to see.

Re: Better from Cardiff, but their limitations are still plain to see.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Bulut answered a question in the post match press conference about why Etete and Colwill were taken off and said the reason was injuries. He went on to give the impression he was acting in a precautionary was to prevent minor niggles becoming major trouble. He elaborated briefly on Etete - his knee. He didn't add any detail on what Colwill's problem was.

He has always appeared to be straight in his responses to journalists before, so I don't think this was a case of him inventing an excuse for a poor substitution decision.
    Well, I take it then that Glen Williams will be banned like other Wales Online (Echo) hacks were when they said something that the manager didn’t like? Bulut has, to all intents and purposes, conceded that he got it wrong with Colwill with his you’re cleverer after the game than during itcomment and I’m not letting thi go not because I want to have a go at our manager, but because Sludge won’t accept what has become obvious with the publication of the Wales Online story.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Well, I take it then that Glen Williams will be banned like other Wales Online (Echo) hacks were when they said something that the manager didn’t like? Bulut has, to all intents and purposes, conceded that he got it wrong with Colwill with his you’re cleverer after the game than during itcomment and I’m not letting thi go not because I want to have a go at our manager, but because Sludge won’t accept what has become obvious with the publication of the Wales Online story.
    Why can't people be happy we ain't in that bottom three

It's almost like we are on full moan about the manager routine on here

I thought moaning about dave Jones was fair enough as he spaffed loads on wages and still screwed it up

But bulut is only just in the job and people are hounding him over his tactics and what he might have said but we don't really know

It's absolutely bizarre

Nothing wrong with Collwill he says today in the Leicester pre-match press conference then he jokingly says someone relating to hindsight.

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    Nothing wrong with Collwill he says today in the Leicester pre-match press conference then he jokingly says someone relating to hindsight.
    Yes - he was very clear today that Colwill didn't have an injury on Tuesday.

In the post match on Tuesday he said something different - but maybe that was him mishearing the question or else confusion in the way he phrased his answer.

Anyway, both should be available tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

I thought moaning about dave Jones was fair enough as he spaffed loads on wages and still screwed it up

But bulut is only just in the job and people are hounding him over his tactics and what he might have said but we don't really know

It's absolutely bizarre
    He’s admitting himself now that he got it wrong on Boxing Day. Why shouldn’t people who thought it was an odd decision at the time be allowed to give their opinion? Nothing bizarre about it at all.

He’s admitting himself now that he got it wrong on Boxing Day. Why shouldn’t people who thought it was an odd decision at the time be allowed to give their opinion? Nothing bizarre about it at all.
    Looks like you were right Bob......

But.. But .. But.. Tories, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Friday's Ghost View Post
    But.. But .. But.. Tories, etc.
    What’s that supposed to mean, this is a thread about football - I posted another thread that was meant to be about football today called Tony Blair and I see you are politicising that one as well.

Bunch of fecking schoolkids on here
    You're the school kid. Check out what Bulut said at his press conference pre Leicester and you'll see what a twat you've been.

It's absolutely bizarre
    Ah the let's change the argument approach. Just admit you were wrong FFS. Bulut has.

Quote Originally Posted by Garth Blue View Post
    You're the school kid. Check out what Bulut said at his press conference pre Leicester and you'll see what a twat you've been.

I will bet your soppy arse that in just a few games bulut will get it in the neck from you goons

It's like the weather

Ah the let's change the argument approach. Just admit you were wrong FFS. Bulut has.
    Bulut could be on the cross and asking for forgiveness and idiots like you would find something else to criticise him for from your armchair

It's what some cardiff fans do , it's their reason for getting up

It's a job for some

And it's like gambling

Analyse and criticise the manager day in day out like some on here and one day they will be right

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Looks like you were right Bob......
    A stopped clock gets the time right once a day

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Yes - he was very clear today that Colwill didn't have an injury on Tuesday.

In the post match on Tuesday he said something different - but maybe that was him mishearing the question or else confusion in the way he phrased his answer.

Anyway, both should be available tomorrow.
    I really wouldn't bother , in a few weeks time bulut will be deserving of praise but the usual suspects will lie low getting ready for their next assault

" As I have been saying since August I have my doubts about bulut etc etc etc " .....insert name

I will bet your soppy arse that in just a few games bulut will get it in the neck from you goons

It's like the weather
    I like what Bulut has done. He should get support in Jan. Doesn't mean he is immune from criticism when he makes a mistake. And he made a howler on Boxing day. Unlike you, I don't spend my whole day on message boards spouting off about other users. But for you I'll make an exception.

I like what Bulut has done. He should get support in Jan. Doesn't mean he is immune from criticism when he makes a mistake. And he made a howler on Boxing day. Unlike you, I don't spend my whole day on message boards spouting off about other users. But for you I'll make an exception.
    I reserve my ire for the usual gang of moaners

I am devastated Garth

You’re picking the wrong time to have this argument. Truth is, that.Bulut’s gone up in my estimation for going 99 per centofthe way to conceding he got it wrong, all of which makes your refusal to do the same look all the more baffling.

You’re picking the wrong time to have this argument. Truth is, that.Bulut’s gone up in my estimation for going 99 per centofthe way to conceding he got it wrong, all of which makes your refusal to do the same look all the more baffling.
    I don't really care if he's made a mistake or what he said , ccfc are challenging in this division

It's all nit picking compared to the nonsense with hammam , the red disaster , sala , morison etc

Let's face it we are a bottom 3 side playing slightly above that level. The manager doesn't deserve criticism as at least he appears to be a man with a plan. On Colwill he is someone with potential but is sadly lacking in certain areas. He
    really needs to be loaned to a League 1 side so as to get regular football.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Let's face it we are a bottom 3 side playing slightly above that level. The manager doesn't deserve criticism as at least he appears to be a man with a plan. On Colwill he is someone with potential but is sadly lacking in certain areas. He
    really needs to be loaned to a League 1 side so as to get regular football.
    I think we should give bulut a lot more credit than that

Even with some of his additions , some of whom are not up to scratch ......all managers have this issue .....he's got us a decent points tally

I think his press dealings again as with all managers are really not worth the analysis they are given

I think we should give bulut a lot more credit than that

Even with some of his additions , some of whom are not up to scratch ......all managers have this issue .....he's got us a decent points tally

I think his press dealings again as with all managers are really not worth the analysis they are given
    A bit like your ramblings on here.
    I don't go out of my way to criticise Bulut I'm happy with what he is doing but when he gets it wrong I will speak out.
    You continue on your way with he is untouchable but dont tell other fans what they should do football has never worked like that.

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    A bit like your ramblings on here.
    I don't go out of my way to criticise Bulut I'm happy with what he is doing but when he gets it wrong I will speak out.
    You continue on your way with he is untouchable but dont tell other fans what they should do football has never worked like that.
    As far as you are concerned he has lost your confidence

After 6 months in the job

That says it all

As far as you are concerned he has lost your confidence

After 6 months in the job

That says it all
    You are inventing shit in your head now.
    Have a day off.

Actually Sludge.....most clocks show correct time (even if not am/pm...) twice a day...!