Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
Bulut answered a question in the post match press conference about why Etete and Colwill were taken off and said the reason was injuries. He went on to give the impression he was acting in a precautionary was to prevent minor niggles becoming major trouble. He elaborated briefly on Etete - his knee. He didn't add any detail on what Colwill's problem was.

He has always appeared to be straight in his responses to journalists before, so I don't think this was a case of him inventing an excuse for a poor substitution decision.
Well, I take it then that Glen Williams will be banned like other Wales Online (Echo) hacks were when they said something that the manager didn’t like? Bulut has, to all intents and purposes, conceded that he got it wrong with Colwill with his you’re cleverer after the game than during itcomment and I’m not letting thi go not because I want to have a go at our manager, but because Sludge won’t accept what has become obvious with the publication of the Wales Online story.