+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Lack of rumours - The rumour thread

Re: Lack of rumours - The rumour thread

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    Not too disappointed to be honest - seemed a very costly signing for a player without any record at any decent level

International

Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post
    I doubt anyone outside the decision makers really know, people get fed a snippet of information and sometimes it comes off, if it does they have a reliable source.
    After Malky went I put a bit of info that someone had told me on here, I just said I wondered what OGS is doing?
    There were a few doubters, some I think �� had reliable sources of information and dismissed it

My post above is purely speculative,

I’ve posted on here several times that Bulut needs two transfer windows to get his squad together

As in any other business you can’t spend what you haven’t got, and it’s as important to clear out the deadwood and get them off the wage bill as it is in signing better players than we currently have in my view
    Bowler is not deadwood, along with Ugbo Rambo and Dowdy they looked very good against Leicester and the other early games.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    Spurs looking at an offer to Bournemouth for Solanke. They're not going to let him and Moore leave.
    I don't think Bournemouth will sell him in this window, if Ilic goes to Lille, then they will try and fall back to Moore.

International

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    £4m [or up to £6.3m] for a club in our financial position did seem a bit out of kilter.
    Too much must be some player though!

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    oh thats a shame
    As soon as I heard LOSC were putting in an offer it’s time to move on - we cant compete with a club of that stature

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Bowler is not deadwood, along with Ugbo Rambo and Dowdy they looked very good against Leicester and the other early games.
    Bowler was talked about as an exciting prospect who will get the fans off their seats as he likes to run at defenders and beat them

If he is, he certainly hasn’t done much of that recently
    In fact along with Robinson I would say he’s been one of the biggest disappointments this season

Quote Originally Posted by Grangenders View Post
    Not too disappointed to be honest - seemed a very costly signing for a player without any record at any decent level
    For a player under 30 with a record at any decent level you pay quite a bit more… real disappointment IMO and think there’s a chance he goes on to be a very good player. Not hard to understand why he goes to a club in and around the European places though.

Bowler for me is the definition of mercurial winger, on his day in a good team completely unplayable and one of the best running at players I’ve seen, but hard to argue with the fact he’s been shite for months now. If he had any consistency and a bit more work rate he’d undoubtably be playing for Forest though, you are never going to get a complete player on loan. Don’t think how Bulut wants to play helps him either mind.

International

Paul Abbandonato
    @PaulAbbandonato
    I'm told Illic was never on for Cardiff City, but that they're trying to finalise a deal for an international striker from one of Europe's top leagues. No, soz I can't give name at this stage. B'mouth still playing hardball on Kieffer. Turnbull talks go on, watch for a winger too

Paul Abbandonato
    @PaulAbbandonato
    I'm told Illic was never on for Cardiff City, but that they're trying to finalise a deal for an international striker from one of Europe's top leagues. No, soz I can't give name at this stage. B'mouth still playing hardball on Kieffer. Turnbull talks go on, watch for a winger too
    The striker from a top European league could be kiefer and just a double bluff to boremuff playing hardball 😂😂

International

Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post
    Bowler was talked about as an exciting prospect who will get the fans off their seats as he likes to run at defenders and beat them

If he is, he certainly hasn’t done much of that recently
    In fact along with Robinson I would say he’s been one of the biggest disappointments this season
    Think back to Leicester and the early games when teams couldn't double up on him and cut out his runs inside. Then there were Ramesy and O'Dowda to worry about, with Grant, Cowlill, and no Strikers they mark Bowler out and keep him quiet. You could stick any right winger there, they would struggle with this forward line.

The other three positions need changing, I would keep Bowler in the team before the other three.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    The striker from a top European league could be kiefer and just a double bluff to boremuff playing hardball ����
    Probably

He's saying Ilic was a bluff to get Moore too.

Tochi Chukwuani?

https://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/rea....php?nid=50304

There is great interest in Danish-Nigerian midfielder Tochi Chukwuani who has several concrete options shortly before the transfer window closes.

Chukwuani, a Denmark U21 international, has entered the last five months of his contract at Lyngby, meaning he can negotiate freely with interested clubs as from this month.

According to bold.dk, clubs such as Swansea City and Cardiff City are showing interest in the midfielder but an immediate transfer is unlikely to happen before the winter transfer window closes for business.

Chukwuani is seen as a young talent for the future and has been capped by Denmark at U16, U18, U19, U20 and U21 levels.

Lyngby were keen to tie him down to a new deal but the parties could not reach an agreement.

Due to his contract situation, Lyngby are hoping to sell him before the closing time of the transfer window, but it all depends on whether the Danish-Nigerian reaches an agreement with one of the interested clubs.

FC Midtjylland and Brondby are the Superliga clubs interested in signing Chukwuani, who has played in 44 games for Lyngby and has three goals and two assists to his name.

International

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I hope they've got a big physio unit, what a waste of money, he spent 90% of his time on a physio table or the stadium bench.

I hope they've got a big physio unit, what a waste of money, he spent 90% of his time on a physio table or the stadium bench.
    I doubt he's planning to tear his pectoral muscle off the bone again in a freak injury any time soon.

Be fair he's has one freak injury and not a lot of chances.

Lot of talk about Famara Diédhiou signing for us. Little bit underhwelming but you never know

International

I doubt he's planning to tear his pectoral muscle off the bone again in a freak injury any time soon.

Aye he probably felt a right tit!

Re: Daily mail says Nat Phillips deal to be completed today

Marco Grujic.
    That's him, hopeless!
    At least for us he was

Quote Originally Posted by PhyllisStant View Post
    Lot of talk about Famara Diédhiou signing for us. Little bit underhwelming but you never know
    Would annoy Wurzels fans - they loved him there.

The bloke is 31, why are we bothering with this during a rebuild. I'd rather us not sign anyone at all if this is all we can get this window.

Agree but I’ll judge him on how he does. We certainly need 2 strikers at least so let’s see.

Diedhiou's had a medical according to WOL.

He's a good player but has fallen off a cliff form wise for us. I think he's on pretty hefty wages too so if it means it can fund a goal scorer joining it makes sense.
    Yeah we can all see the levels he’s got to with previous clubs, but he’s not repeating that form for us so based on that I’m not arsed if he does leave.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I was banned from the dark side for having an opposing view to the lEaDeR. Me and hundreds of others over the years I presume. Nothing to see here.

But hey, TWGL1 is in the know, he knows otherwise. Hes got sources in the game. And he goes around calling people "Melts". Dont want to mess around with people like that.
    I guess I’m a melt too. I was banned the same time as you.