Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Lack of rumours - The rumour thread

Re: Lack of rumours - The rumour thread

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    He only sings when he’s winning
    FTFY

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Not sure if it's a deliberate ploy but in the last couple of windows City seem to be working on one target only to 'switch' to another at the last minute..
    it's all planned out weeks in advance that way to enhance the drama

"Josh Bowler's loan spell at Cardiff City is about to be cut short as Bristol City close in on the Nottingham Forest winger."

https://x.com/jbcfc__/status/1752342...LTsVTx09ZSEfIA

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    "Josh Bowler's loan spell at Cardiff City is about to be cut short as Bristol City close in on the Nottingham Forest winger."

Gutted

Quote Originally Posted by Dembe View Post
    Gutted
    He's a good player but has fallen off a cliff form wise for us. I think he's on pretty hefty wages too so if it means it can fund a goal scorer joining it makes sense.

Followed by a tweet three minutes ago from the guy who posted it saying that he likes making things up.

That said, it may be true if City are still looking to move people out to enable them to bring someone in.

International

Good player his forms dipped because we have no one else causing any trouble up front and he can be doubled up on and stopped from cutting inside, when we had Dowdy and Rambo and Ugbo making runs and passes he was brilliant, let's hope it's nonsense with a potential striker and the other two recovering, he would look a lot better.

Why do you keep bringing this up , is it directly aimed at my post a while back regarding the transfer to Burton Albion ? I’ve explained the reasoning behind it, what can’t you grasp , or are you deliberately trying to get a reaction time and time again?

I actually thought it was an interesting perspective of a real football transfer , and regardless is it really that a big deal - not really is it.
    Does your anonymous position make you feel better?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Same goes for you , humpty

International

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Followed by a tweet three minutes ago from the guy who posted it saying that he likes making things up.

That said, it may be true if City are still looking to move people out to enable them to bring someone in.
    It does sound made up, would be bad news IF any truth in it.

Re: Daily mail says Nat Phillips deal to be completed today

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    Interested to know why you think it is not one of buluts ?
    How much of Nat Phillips would he have known?

What contacts would he have

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    How much of Nat Phillips would he have known?

What contacts would he have
    we do have a scouting setup, I am guessing most of the loan players returning to parent clubs would have the agents spreading the word to teams about players now being available

International

Swansea sign Ronald, sounds useful?

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...gning-28531252

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Important that the bigger clubs get more money so they can use it wisely on 26 year olds that they loan out to mid table Championship clubs.
    Its also important that big clubs can hoover up lower divison academy prospects for nothing
    , so that they can aid their development by never playing them then selling them on for a fat profit.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Why do you keep bringing this up , is it directly aimed at my post a while back regarding the transfer to Burton Albion ? I’ve explained the reasoning behind it, what can’t you grasp , or are you deliberately trying to get a reaction time and time again?

I actually thought it was an interesting perspective of a real football transfer , and regardless is it really that a big deal - not really is it.
    Does your anonymous position make you feel better?
    because it's funny

Quote Originally Posted by Cardiff Ultra View Post
    Its also important that big clubs can hoover up lower divison academy prospects for nothing
    , so that they can aid their development by never playing them then selling them on for a fat profit.
    Absolutely vile, isn’t it.
    There really should be something in place to prevent this.

Same goes for you , humpty
    Awww, theres no need to get upset. Bless.

because it's funny
    It’s fact , and as stated, I’m sure most deals are done this way , do you honestly think the majority of multi million pound deals are left until now , if you do are not thinking clearly.

Do you know a professional footballer by any chance , and what I was told was exactly what transpired by a father of a professional football.

If you know someone who plays professionally by all means please let us know your thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Awww, theres no need to get upset. Bless.
    I wouldn’t dare upset you , you will probably close your account like you did when you were called out on the other board. From what I’ve been told anyway.Hence the nickname.

It’s fact , and as stated, I’m sure most deals are done this way , do you honestly think the majority of multi million pound deals are left until now , if you do are not thinking clearly.

Do you know a professional footballer by any chance , and what I was told was exactly what transpired by a father of a professional football.

If you know someone who plays professionally by all means please let us know your thoughts.
    “Left until now” and “completed” are two different things.

If we go for David Turnbull, I doubt today is the first time his name has been mentioned in the club’s offices. I’m sure him and many others were on the radar weeks ago.

If we announce him today, I also doubt everything was completed weeks ago and the announcement delayed for…. some arbitrary reason.

It's a windup

Let it go ffs. No-one believes you. No one really cares.

I wouldn’t dare upset you , you will probably close your account like you did when you were called out on the other board. From what I’ve been told anyway.Hence the nickname.
    Gutted.

International

Ha ha whats this?