+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Lack of rumours - The rumour thread

Re: Lack of rumours - The rumour thread

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Ha ha whats this?
    I was banned from the dark side for having an opposing view to the lEaDeR. Me and hundreds of others over the years I presume. Nothing to see here.

But hey, TWGL1 is in the know, he knows otherwise. Hes got sources in the game. And he goes around calling people "Melts". Dont want to mess around with people like that.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Let it go ffs. No-one believes you. No one really cares.
    Why did you bother contributing to the thread then, it’s funny , all to appear to do is target certain posters , why don’t you add something even if it’s something that may not fit the agenda , so we can have an adult conversation about it , I know it’s hard for you but you may find that people may start just taking you seriously.

International

I would imagine there will be deals done today that will be announced tomorrow for dramatic effect, maybe we've signed one of them?

Not ages ago though, just the deadline day hype.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Why did you bother contributing to the thread then, it’s funny , all to appear to do is target certain posters , why don’t you add something even if it’s something that may not fit the agenda , so we can have an adult conversation about it , I know it’s hard for you but you may find that people may start just taking you seriously.
    I laughed because i find it funny. Dont be so precious sweetie. Its only a football forum with about 50 regular members. You like to dish it out but dont like it when the joke is on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dembe View Post
    We ain’t singed them yet.

Wait until they’ve played a few games for us 😂

Why would we want to burn them?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I laughed because i find it funny. Dont be so precious sweetie. Its only a football forum with about 50 regular members. You like to dish it out but dont like it when the joke is on you.
    Are you sure about that ..it doesn’t bother me in the slightest, but when you specifically target certain posters you will get called out.
    It appears to me you can’t accept what I’ve said as fact simply because it doesn’t fit your agenda despite me explaining the facts numerous times previously. I’ve also said it’s no biggie and thought at the time it was an interesting perspective to the average football fan. Clearly I was wrong.

Perhaps you should stick to spreading rumours about former managers, or insulting the current regime?

If you have any other suggestions in regards of transfer deals from people within the professional league I’d be interested to hear them as perhaps what I was told ( in confidence ) is possibly more commonplace in the lower leagues, but it does and has happened.

David Brooks to Southampton

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    great signing for them

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    Back to rumours, I like it.

Great signing for them and great move for him.

Erol is having kuru fasulye for his birthday tea!

Sauce - none

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Are you sure about that ..it doesn’t bother me in the slightest, but when you specifically target certain posters you will get called out.
    It appears to me you can’t accept what I’ve said as fact simply because it doesn’t fit your agenda despite me explaining the facts numerous times previously. I’ve also said it’s no biggie and thought at the time it was an interesting perspective to the average football fan. Clearly I was wrong.

Perhaps you should stick to spreading rumours about former managers, or insulting the current regime?

If you have any other suggestions in regards of transfer deals from people within the professional league I’d be interested to hear them as perhaps what I was told ( in confidence ) is possibly more commonplace in the lower leagues, but it does and has happened.
    Spare me the victim card, it doesn’t suit you.

And spare me the war and peace too. It’s boring. Doesn’t bother you but you have to keep trying to justify yourself over and over again and can’t take the tiniest of jokes from RJK. But no it doesn’t bother you in the slightest. Zzz.

Get over yourself.

BBC Wales say we want 5 players, and are respectful of EFL rules on FFP, whatever that means.

I guess the targets are Horvarth, Moore, Ilic, Turnbull and a mystery man? Probably a left back?

Re: Daily mail says Nat Phillips deal to be completed today

If DM says it, then it's done deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    BBC Wales say we want 5 players, and are respectful of EFL rules on FFP, whatever that means.

I guess the targets are Horvarth, Moore, Ilic, Turnbull and a mystery man? Probably a left back?
    Moore and Ilic? I've been assuming our reported interest in Ilic meant that Moore wasn't coming here - we might be respectful of FFP rules, but I think we might struggle to stay within them if we're going to be bringing Ilic, Moore and Turnbull to the club.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Moore and Ilic? I've been assuming our reported interest in Ilic meant that Moore wasn't coming here - we might be respectful of FFP rules, but I think we might struggle to stay within them if we're going to be bringing Ilic, Moore and Turnbull to the club.
    Only way I could see that happening is if we’re fortunate enough to offload the likes of Robinson, Sawyers and Rinomhota, along with Campbell and Adam’s.

We would also need to send Runnersson and Bowler back to their respective clubs.

It would be an ideal transfer window, but somehow I just can’t see anyone else looking to sign any of them

Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post
    Only way I could see that happening is if we’re fortunate enough to offload the likes of Robinson, Sawyers and Rinomhota, along with Campbell and Adam’s.

We would also need to send Runnersson and Bowler back to their respective clubs.

It would be an ideal transfer window, but somehow I just can’t see anyone else looking to sign any of them
    none of us really know though do we

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I imagine we'll be sending Runnarsson back if we signed Horvath. Otherwise we'll have 3 first team keepers

I doubt anyone outside the decision makers really know, people get fed a snippet of information and sometimes it comes off, if it does they have a reliable source.
    After Malky went I put a bit of info that someone had told me on here, I just said I wondered what OGS is doing?
    There were a few doubters, some I think 🤔 had reliable sources of information and dismissed it

My post above is purely speculative,

I’ve posted on here several times that Bulut needs two transfer windows to get his squad together

As in any other business you can’t spend what you haven’t got, and it’s as important to clear out the deadwood and get them off the wage bill as it is in signing better players than we currently have in my view

Lille gone back in with a higher bid for ilic and the Ryan Kent deal back on possibly? Who knows - source - the world wide web 👍😂

Spurs looking at an offer to Bournemouth for Solanke. They're not going to let him and Moore leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    oh thats a shame

oh thats a shame
    £4m [or up to £6.3m] for a club in our financial position did seem a bit out of kilter.

oh thats a shame
    Yeah, was hopeful that one could be good.

If we were actually in for him then lille's interest gives hope that we may be getting better at identifying some of these players.

Buying younger players with potential is surely the only way for clubs like ours to keep with FFP.

Alongside a functioning academy of course but this seems a little way off.