+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seven clubs in for Keiffer Moore

International

Seven clubs in for Keiffer Moore

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...-club-28387079

Cardiff City brace for seven-club Kieffer Moore transfer fight as Leeds United, Middlesbrough and Sunderland join race.

However, Cardiff are not alone in their admiration for the Premier League striker. The Sun report that Middlesbrough, Leeds United, Ipswich Town, Sunderland, West Brom and Birmingham City are all also showing interest.

We may have to look at alternatives, but would he want to go to a club likely to win promotion, back on the bench never getting a game, or set roots at his new home in Cardiff (if reports are to be believed)?

Re: Seven clubs in for Keiffer Moore

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post

Cardiff City brace for seven-club Kieffer Moore transfer fight as Leeds United, Middlesbrough and Sunderland join race.

However, Cardiff are not alone in their admiration for the Premier League striker. The Sun report that Middlesbrough, Leeds United, Ipswich Town, Sunderland, West Brom and Birmingham City are all also showing interest.

We may have to look at alternatives, but would he want to go to a club likely to win promotion, back on the bench never getting a game, or set roots at his new home in Cardiff (if reports are to be believed)?
    I just hope if push comes to shove City have one or two alternatives. I just hope we do not drag this into the final week of January. We need to complete a couple of new signings before we start the league fixtures start again

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    I just hope if push comes to shove City have one or two alternatives. I just hope we do not drag this into the final week of January. We need to complete a couple of new signings before we start the league fixtures start again
    it would be good to, but we're not in a desperate position, no point in signing people unless they significantly improve us and for more than just this season.
    we are unlikely to go up or down this season signings or not

Moore would be a great addition but I agree you, we should not let the uncertainty of this deal prevent us from bolstering the team with other quality signings.

As for this business about him having a house built in Cardiff, I'd take it with a pinch of salt. It's more often than not attention seekers doing their thing. Let's just see how the transfer window unfolds and hope for the best.

I'm not one for criticising players, but I'm not fussed about him at all after he couldn't be arsed when the rumours about Bournemouth first came about.

Also, he always looked knackered when fully fit, so presumably he's lots of minutes away from match fitness.

He's 100% not coming, clickbait on "other" city websites has been fuelling this, nothing more.

On his money, he probably owns houses in a number of places.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    it would be good to, but we're not in a desperate position, no point in signing people unless they significantly improve us and for more than just this season.
    we are unlikely to go up or down this season signings or not
    I agree, let's not lose the plot chasing an unrealistic promotion this season. Be patient if needed, and build something more enduring, i hope our manager or the owners are sensible with their approach to spending.

Fans always blame the owners when they overspend trying to reach the Premier League. But our own fans are being too one eyed in this one window.

We are going to have to wait for nearly every player we sign. Most of the players we sign will be squad players at other clubs, therefore we are going to have to wait for them to be replaced. One thing in our favour is, most PL clubs only have one league game. We aren’t in a position to sign really good players from the lower leagues, as someone like Ali Al-Hamadi is going to cost a few million.

Re Moore, I’d be shocked if he wasn’t a Cardiff player on Feb 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    We are going to have to wait for nearly every player we sign. Most of the players we sign will be squad players at other clubs, therefore we are going to have to wait for them to be replaced. One thing in our favour is, most PL clubs only have one league game. We aren’t in a position to sign really good players from the lower leagues, as someone like Ali Al-Hamadi is going to cost a few million.

Re Moore, I’d be shocked if he wasn’t a Cardiff player on Feb 1st.
    If there's a few clubs in for Moore, i can't see why he'd choose us. Unless Bournemouth reach an agreement with us due to the money they're reputed to still owe us.
    I don't believe the paper talk claiming there's a few clubs interested in Moore. Probably all hype from Bournemouth or his agent.

What makes you so certain Moore is rejoining us?

Impossible. These things are sorted out months in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Not sure if you're joking.
    In principle things are sorted in advance but things in football can change, i wouldn't be surprised if Moore went elsewhere if our bid was matched by an Ipswich or Leeds.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post

It’s all sorted just waiting for transfer deadline day to announce it

Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    He's 100% not coming, clickbait on "other" city websites has been fuelling this, nothing more.
    By making a statement like that, you're just a different side of the same coin.

I know what's happening

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I know what's happening
    On the wrong board for that kind of wacky statement but it is the funniest one from you ever

He's not worth busting the purse strings for, half decent Championship striker at best, do question his loyalty and effort to the clubs he has played for.? If he scores 10 is he off again??

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I know what's happening
    Keep it to yourself son. It may shock the adults in the room

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post

It’s all sorted just waiting for transfer deadline day to announce it

Quote Originally Posted by NinianOpinion1927 View Post
    If there's a few clubs in for Moore, i can't see why he'd choose us. Unless Bournemouth reach an agreement with us due to the money they're reputed to still owe us.
    I don't believe the paper talk claiming there's a few clubs interested in Moore. Probably all hype from Bournemouth or his agent.

What makes you so certain Moore is rejoining us?
    He likes Cardiff, all his mates at his wedding played for Cardiff, he was a hit here last time, and the manager has made no secret he is desperate to sign him. After being a bit part player, it must be nice to be wanted.

I do think this has been semi agreed for a while but Bournemouth aren't going to let him go without getting a replacement so we'll have to wait.

He likes Cardiff, all his mates at his wedding played for Cardiff, he was a hit here last time, and the manager has made no secret he is desperate to sign him. After being a bit part player, it must be nice to be wanted.

I do think this has been semi agreed for a while but Bournemouth aren't going to let him go without getting a replacement so we'll have to wait.
    Ah i see, bookmark this

Quote Originally Posted by NinianOpinion1927 View Post
    Ah i see, bookmark this
    And so we should, all his mates at his wedding played for Cardiff, every one of them

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    By making a statement like that, you're just a different side of the same coin.
    Bookmark it

Who do they play for now?

He's starting against QPR away in the cup.