+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A Bitter/Sweet Day for me today

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: A Bitter/Sweet Day for me today

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    Yes I am very proud Sludge

My wife was a nurse. My one son is a physio,and my daughter, after working in a care home for 20 years is now working as a health care assistant in Llandough but her manager wants her to do her nursing training. I am of course proud of my other son who is not in the health service ( and musn't forget my granddaughter who dif at lot for my wife in the house).

I worked for the Cardiff and Vale Trust as an administrator for three years as my final job before I took early retirement to look after my as her serious health problems were causing her problems.

Spent so much time in doctors surgery,clinics and hospital wards since then I am an expert in the workings of the Cardiff snd Vale Trust !

And while there is much to be admired in the work of the doctors nurses physio's and the rest, sadly there have been too many times over the years where the treatment she received has been substandard and me and my family saw both aspects in her final couple of months in hospital

But I try to remember the many good times we had.
    I can concur with your final paragraph. So sorry about your wife, your son has done you proud, as have all of your kids.

Re: A Bitter/Sweet Day for me today

So sad Elwood blues god bless to you and all your family your wife will be looking down with all her love fella