+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cardiff City Phone-in on now live - an army of fans on it

Cardiff City Phone-in on now live - an army of fans on it

Re: Cardiff City Phone-in on now live - an army of fans on it

18 people watching is not great, to be honest. Steve tries hard every week - he deserves better.

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    18 people watching is not great, to be honest. Steve tries hard every week - he deserves better.
    Somebody said it was more popular when on Facebook. Not sure why he moved to YouTube.

i was 1 of the 18 !

just my opinion think he has to many guests speaking on there

should limit it to say 4 or 5

I only watch it live rarely, but I always catch up on it within twenty four hours - with modern technology it’s not fair to judge something by the number watching it live.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I only watch it live rarely, but I always catch up on it within twenty four hours - with modern technology it’s not fair to judge something by the number watching it live.
    Same here. I usually catch it a day or so late.

International

Dad's Army

Catherine Wiggins beard is coming on

A little bit of constructive criticism:——-

Listened to about 5 minutes of it last night, as someone put a connection to it on here, otherwise I didn’t have a clue where to find it.
    Unfortunately the 5 minutes were taken up with self indulgence and a chat about Earnie (not the milkman)

It was on Zoom, now during the lockdown, all meetings with the club were done on Zoom and my grand-daughters used to come over and help me connect. Where it is now, I haven’t got a clue !!!!

And here in lies the problem, although people got iPhones, laptops, tablets, it doesn’t mean they all know how to use them.
    Many have these things for one reason and one reason only, be it films, documentary’s and such like.

If you don’t do something all the time, you forget how to do it.

Years ago when Dr Pop (our dear departed friend, Mark Watkins), was involved, it was a simple phone in, easy to access for punters, but now, it’s a case of where is it !!!!

Sorry about this, but the 5 minutes I listened to was lifeless, self indulgent, bordering on boring.

I’m not aiming to upset anyone here, as I said in the beginning, hopefully “constructive criticism”

All my love, Tony

You should have persevered. I found it to be well worth a listen. If you subscribe to the show on YouTube and turn on notifications you will be told when the programme comes on.

Forgot to ask, but is it an actual PHONE-IN, as in using a phone ?

Or is it only available on Zoom ?

If it is an actual phone-in, where is the phone number ?

If it’s not a phone-in, it shouldn’t be advertised as such

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    You should have persevered. I found it to be well worth a listen. If you subscribe to the show on YouTube and turn on notifications you will be told when the programme comes on.
    No sorry, it didn’t grab me !
    Now if Nigel would have told the story about the York trip, that would have grabbed me, even if it was self indulgent

International

The sheer lack of diversity did it for me, 7 middle-aged/old white men discussing football, Joey Barton would be in heaven watching this!