+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 3 LEEDS UNITED. Match thread

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 3 LEEDS UNITED. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    not everybody thinks this is a team of no hopers. Infact some of us think a bunch of the players left out or moved into the incorrect positions are actually good enough for top 6.

Bulut is there to get the best out of his players and every single time he comes out blaming his players for their style of play and lack of heart he is actually blaming himself

im expecting this to whoosh over your head and some kind of insult in kind if you dare to respond at all ofc.
    Christ you have no idea if you think I am of the opinion that half our team are no hopers

I think with a few additions we could be a top six side in this division.

Eric and his mob are the miserable ones on here , we could get promoted by 10 points and they would say it should have been 20 .

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 3 LEEDS UNITED. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    With a fit Ramsey.....or a similar sort of player and a few additions there is no doubt we would be probably 6 points better off

Which puts us in or very close to the play offs

So whilst we have put in some very poor performances this season we are 3 points off the possibility of a wild card hit at promotion

So clearly writing us off simply isn't rational

If you were to say ccfc deffo won't go down .....then I would 100 percent agree

But nowhere near the play offs ?

You just have to look at the table to realise thats not correct
    I said we aren’t good enough to finish in the top 6, I didn’t say we aren’t currently close points wise or could finish seventh.

4 points out of a possible 24 against the current top 6 says all you need to know. We aren’t anywhere near the quality required to beat the good teams in the division.

Not Erol’s fault that either.