+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O'Dowda out for another 6 weeks!

O'Dowda out for another 6 weeks!

According to Bulut in his press conference today - another "small injury".

Re: O'Dowda out for another 6 weeks!

Will we see him or Ramsey playing for the club again this season, I wonder? I do have my doubts.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Will we see him or Ramsey playing for the club again this season, I wonder? I do have my doubts.....
    He said "next week, 10 days" about Ramsey. Barring another injury to him of course.

This was his history at Bristol City.
    The Bristol fans recognised his undoubted ability, but they grew increasingly frustrated by his non-appearances.

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    He said "next week, 10 days" about Ramsey. Barring another injury to him of course.
    10 days before starts training. Make that 2 weeks, another 3-4 weeks to get match fit, or at least for 60 minutes or so, that takes us to close to the beginning of March. I don't think Bulut is planning recruitment around Ramsey..

Let's be clear here , rambo and odowda and not really going to be doingmuch more in a cardiff city shirt

We need to cast the net as both are injury prone

Shame, he can positively influence a game.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Let's be clear here , rambo and odowda and not really going to be doingmuch more in a cardiff city shirt

We need to cast the net as both are injury prone
    Rambo has played the equivalent of 5 games this season and won't be appearing for some time yet - but when a poster on here considered the opportunity cost of having him at City, that poster (who I actually agreed with) was shot down in flames if I remember rightly.
    Great player, splendid chap, local hero - but would a lesser player of far less ability but playing most games have more of an effect by the time that the season ends?

Impossible to answer, I know....

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    This was his history at Bristol City.
    The Bristol fans recognised his undoubted ability, but they grew increasingly frustrated by his non-appearances.
    It is very frustrating as he is undoubtedly one of our better players:

160 games in 6 years at the Wurzels
    43 for us since he joined in 2022 (I didn’t realise that it was so many as he has hardly played this season)

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Rambo has played the equivalent of 5 games this season and won't be appearing for some time yet - but when a poster on here considered the opportunity cost of having him at City, that poster (who I actually agreed with) was shot down in flames if I remember rightly.
    Great player, splendid chap, local hero - but would a lesser player of far less ability but playing most games have more of an effect by the time that the season ends?

Impossible to answer, I know....
    Especially at this time of the season, let’s see how many games he’s played by early May.

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    This maybe another quote but bbc misquoted him last time, he was talking about ODowda and the BBC quoted it as Ramsey. They corrected the article eventually.