Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post
This
Bulut is doing a decent job with the tools at his disposal
We have some deadwood to clear out and let’s be fair, there won’t be a long queue to sign any of them
I’d like us to sign Kane from Bayern Munch, but that isn’t going to happen
We have to be patient, let the manager clear the dross out and build slowly, and if that means we don’t get Kieffer Moore in January so be it.

If it were my money, I’d look at this and calculate what are real chances are of grabbing the 6th spot and in reality we’re miles away from that.

Bulut needs time to get the right players in and show what he can do, that doesn’t mean I’m happy or content with the type of performance we endured yesterday, its just reality

Based on the last few games we need two forwards, two decent midfielders, two versatile defenders and a winger plus Ramsey back!! Before we start thinking seriously about a top 6 finish
The jury is still out for me on Bulut BUT he does need time to get the right players in. Killer question - does he have the ability to (let's assume suitable funds were made available). We don't know, so if we are sensible as a club, we should give him the chance. Otherwise we continue the merry-go-round of manager swaps.

He didn't have funds in the summer so not really fair to judge him on the players that came in. In my view I am impressed with a few (Goutas has been very good for us) not so with some others.