+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: FT: PLYMOUTH ARGYLE 3 - 1 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Re: FT: PLYMOUTH ARGYLE 3 - 1 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

It doesn't help not having a leader on the pitch, if Wintle is the best leader/captain we have god help us. I know Ralls would have been captain but he don't come across as a driving force.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfresco View Post
    It doesn't help not having a leader on the pitch, if Wintle is the best leader/captain we have god help us. I know Ralls would have been captain but he don't come across as a driving force.
    We are crap because they're crap. It hasn't got anything to do with leaders. For what it's worth, Ralls is still here because he's a leader. The other players mention it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    We are crap because they're crap. It hasn't got anything to do with leaders. For what it's worth, Ralls is still here because he's a leader. The other players mention it all the time.
    Nothing to do with leaders, don't talk wet.
    Sean Morrison, Hudson, Kav. We got nothing like them type of leaders.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfresco View Post
    Nothing to do with leaders, don't talk wet.
    Sean Morrison, Hudson, Kav. We got nothing like them type of leaders.
    Apart from the fact that Sean Morrison says Ralls is a leader, and our players are just not up to it, you make a valid point.

I can’t believe that it’s purely because the players aren’t up to it. True there are limitations with all of them but it’s the same bunch who beat Swansea and Bristol well. Now they look like parks players under a manager who has brought negative play to a new level. If they aren’t following his orders I’d have sympathy for him but it’s no good bellyaching after a defeat that they didn’t do this or that. Last week he said they showed Leeds too much respect. He could have changed that after 2 minutes. What’s he on the touchline for?
    Last edited by Dave Blue; 21-01-24 at 00:13. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Probably the only way to keep us up.
    But we're doing that now and keep getting beaten. There's nothing more idiotic than Bulut continually doing the same things that keep losing us games. We got lucky a couple of times with late goals. Luck has dried up. Now we need a different approach.

Bitesize highlights:

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Bitesize highlights:

The three goals conceded are so poor, with some shocking defending on our part for each.

I often wonder if all supporters watch their own teams conceding goals and think ‘that was terrible defending and should have been stopped’ as I can’t remember thinking ‘fair play, that was great play from the opposition’

Re: PLYMOUTH ARGYLE v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Of course the other thing that has not been commented on is that Argyle were a League One team last year, as were Ipswich who have prospered better. Plymouth look way ahead of us.

Re: PLYMOUTH ARGYLE v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    Of course the other thing that has not been commented on is that Argyle were a League One team last year, as were Ipswich who have prospered better. Plymouth look way ahead of us.
    Tip that last comment on its head. How many teams in the last few months have we looked way ahead of?