+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump wins the Iowa caucuses by a lot

Re: Trump wins the Iowa caucuses by a lot

Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    Anyone who is an American and has a brain surely has to realise that sleep dementia riddled Biden is not fit for the job.
    Trump will tear him to pieces in any one to one TV debate (do they have those ?)

As said RFK seems the best bet for the democrats and anyone who is anti trump.
    ohhh ffs .Are you even paying attention to truff sentil or whatever that ginger mong calls it, he is a second ahead of >Biden when it comes to dementia. he can't even remember who he shagged,,,while married

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    ohhh ffs .Are you even paying attention to truff sentil or whatever that ginger mong calls it, he is a second ahead of >Biden when it comes to dementia. he can't even remember who he shagged,,,while married

Some members of the gifted, independent thinker set on here crack me up at times. They look down their noses at those of us who see what happens in this country as more relevant to our lives and identify with a basic left v right power struggle as being out of date - there’s no such thing as left v right any more they tell us, they’re all as bad as each other. Yet, cross the Atlantic to the country they can’t stop talking about and it’s all about a far left establishment forever plotting against the likes of Trump - I asked earlier who represents the far left in America and how did they manage to take control of the country without most of us noticing?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Some members of the gifted, independent thinker set on here crack me up at times. They look down their noses at those of us who see what happens in this country as more relevant to our lives and identify with a basic left v right power struggle as being out of date - there’s no such thing as left v right any more they tell us, they’re all as bad as each other. Yet, cross the Atlantic to the country they can’t stop talking about and it’s all about a far left establishment forever plotting against the likes of Trump - I asked earlier who represents the far left in America and how did they manage to take control of the country without most of us noticing?
    The original (its only about 13 mins) from Joe M was made in 2019, the video details how the faaar left and faaar right nonces infiltrated the US government, The US is the barometer, if it falls completely you will be eating bugs whether you like it or not and the rest of the shit that goes with it. The alleged Paedo presidency IMO, only enforces what the video maker outlines in his video, but he obviously never saw the 2020 steal in the making. The work of Generations of criminals couldn't be undone in one term, however, the deep staters in Trumps own administration revealed themselves during his term and the reason together with the Obamas, Clintons and Bushes are shitting themselves if he regains power, they know they will be facing the death penalty for treason. As in another thread, this year is the definitive year, I've picked my lane, not because I like the person but because of what happens if the current NAZI nonces remain in power.

https://rumble.com/v23omb2-the-plan-...d-version.html

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    The original (its only about 13 mins) from Joe M was made in 2019, the video details how the faaar left and faaar right nonces infiltrated the US government, The US is the barometer, if it falls completely you will be eating bugs whether you like it or not and the rest of the shit that goes with it. The alleged Paedo presidency IMO, only enforces what the video maker outlines in his video, but he obviously never saw the 2020 steal in the making. The work of Generations of criminals couldn't be undone in one term, however, the deep staters in Trumps own administration revealed themselves during his term and the reason together with the Obamas, Clintons and Bushes are shitting themselves if he regains power, they know they will be facing the death penalty for treason. As in another thread, this year is the definitive year, I've picked my lane, not because I like the person but because of what happens if the current NAZI nonces remain in power.

https://rumble.com/v23omb2-the-plan-...d-version.html
    Another crock of shit,people are going to look stupid again when nothing happens as posted.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Another crock of shit,people are going to look stupid again when nothing happens as posted.

The great Awakening
    Trust The Plan
    N.C.S.W.I.C
    "Q"

The great Awakening
    Trust The Plan
    N.C.S.W.I.C
    "Q"

You sound like my postman,a lovelly bloke but Trump crazy.

If trump wins the world is ****ed
    Why? Because no CBDC?

You sound like my postman,a lovelly bloke but Trump crazy.
    It's not about Trump, it's about what we have and where we are going, we have nonces running the show and freedoms are being eroded, it's that simple.

It's not about Trump, it's about what we have and where we are going, we have nonces running the show and freedoms are being eroded, it's that simple.
    OK

OK
    No worries 😂 BTW I do expect him to be found guilty in this current case and face a bit of porridge time whilst in appeal.

If trump wins the world is ****ed
    Listen to the Question Time panel's reactions tonight to the prospect of Trump being elected as President - quite strong stuff.

Also, coincidentally, on BBC2 tonight - the Doomsday Clock! Probability of nuclear annihilation closer than any time since 1962 and the Cuban missile crisis; and that was when there were really only two serious nuclear players around - USA and Soviet Union. How different today with instability rife. Add Trump , Putin and Kim to the mix and .........

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Listen to the Question Time panel's reactions tonight to the prospect of Trump being elected as President - quite strong stuff.

Also, coincidentally, on BBC2 tonight - the Doomsday Clock! Probability of nuclear annihilation closer than any time since 1962 and the Cuban missile crisis; and that was when there were really only two serious nuclear players around - USA and Soviet Union. How different today with instability rife. Add Trump , Putin and Kim to the mix and .........
    Relax, they are all best buddies!

If any of you USA based City fans are thinking of coming home do anything you can to pay for the flight

Even if you end up living in Swansea get the christ out of there

Trump is a complete lunatic and anyone voting for him is absolutely deranged

What freedoms are being eroded in the US of A?

Genuine question.

Seems to me most of the MAGA groupies like one lot of coercion and control more than another - but ‘freedom’ is just code for fundamentalist/evangelical bible bashing and exploitation by big business and crooked charlatans like Donald J Trump.

My idea of ‘freedom’ is totally different.

The ‘freedom’ to ‘drill, baby, drill’ is not freedom!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

Genuine question.

Seems to me most of the MAGA groupies like one lot of coercion and control more than another - but ‘freedom’ is just code for fundamentalist/evangelical bible bashing and exploitation by big business and crooked charlatans like Donald J Trump.

I think where you’re going wrong Jon is that, like me, you don’t realise that the far left are in charge in America now - as far as I can gather, they completed the takeover while the rude boys or whatever they’re called we’re trying to take over the White House.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I think where you’re going wrong Jon is that, like me, you don’t realise that the far left are in charge in America now - as far as I can gather, they completed the takeover while the rude boys or whatever they’re called we’re trying to take over the White House.
    Got it.

Genuine question.

Tomorrow,!!!! fat fingers on fone ill not risk it 😂 and going straight on the lash when I get into the diff. So MB is off limits tonight 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Why? Because no CBDC?
    don't think Donald is playing the game if he gets in

My message to the self-appointed global elites: Your time is up. pic.twitter.com/Wj2Bntjztz
    — Kevin Roberts (@KevinRobertsTX) January 18, 2024

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    don't think Donald is playing the game if he gets in

������ Trump - “I will protect Americans from Government Tyranny - I will never allow a
    Central
    Bank
    Digital
    Currency”

No wonder he’s so popular - he’s opposing Deep State Agenda head on. pic.twitter.com/tcJUijYEcy
    — Concerned Citizen (@BGatesIsaPyscho) January 18, 2024
    The battle lines have been drawn, may the best team win!

As subtle as a brick through a window, and I can see why he winds a lot of people up.

Genuine question.

Freedoms lost ?

The freedom of women and particularly young girls to be able to get out of their community pool, go into the shower block with other girls and not have to put up with nonces with cocks and beards, prancing about because they decided one morning, I’m a girl.

The freedom of parents to be able to send their 8-year-olds to school to be taught the core subjects and sciences without an activist sexualizing them.

The freedom of women being able to compete in their chosen sport and not be robbed of success by dicks and beards.

The freedom of being able to spend cash and not be told credit card only.

The freedom to exercise a right of choice of rejecting experimental inappropriately tested medicine to be injected into their bodies.

The freedom of indigenous people to live in their countries how they want without America and their cucks bombing the f**k out of them because they will not comply.

The freedom of Palestinians to live in their land in peace without an alleged war criminal next door.

The freedom of Russians of be able to live in east Ukraine without being bombed for years.

The freedom of Ukrainian people to live in their country without fear of an invasion from Putin

The freedom of a vote cast being appropriated to their choice, and not a computer deciding that it belongs to someone else.

The freedom of parents to be able to send their kids to the local school and not have to send them to the other side of their city of residence.

The freedom of just being able to live peacefully without intervention of war mongers

The freedom of being able to elect those who talk and want peace

The freedom in being able to tell the mask police to f*ck right off, incidentally I wear a mask every time I go the Heath at the moment, not to comply with something I abhor with, but for respect to the nurses, patients and staff who find themselves in these shitholes for different reasons.

I can deal with your freedom its no biggy.

Freedoms lost ?

The freedom of women and particularly young girls to be able to get out of their community pool, go into the shower block with other girls and not have to put up with nonces with cocks and beards, prancing about because they decided one morning, I’m a girl.

The freedom of parents to be able to send their 8-year-olds to school to be taught the core subjects and sciences without an activist sexualizing them.

The freedom of women being able to compete in their chosen sport and not be robbed of success by dicks and beards.

The freedom of being able to spend cash and not be told credit card only.

The freedom to exercise a right of choice of rejecting experimental inappropriately tested medicine to be injected into their bodies.

The freedom of indigenous people to live in their countries how they want without America and their cucks bombing the f**k out of them because they will not comply.

The freedom of Palestinians to live in their land in peace without an alleged war criminal next door.

The freedom of Russians of be able to live in east Ukraine without being bombed for years.

The freedom of Ukrainian people to live in their country without fear of an invasion from Putin

The freedom of a vote cast being appropriated to their choice, and not a computer deciding that it belongs to someone else.

The freedom of parents to be able to send their kids to the local school and not have to send them to the other side of their city of residence.

The freedom of just being able to live peacefully without intervention of war mongers

The freedom of being able to elect those who talk and want peace

The freedom in being able to tell the mask police to f*ck right off, incidentally I wear a mask every time I go the Heath at the moment, not to comply with something I abhor with, but for respect to the nurses, patients and staff who find themselves in these shitholes for different reasons.

I can deal with your freedom its no biggy.
    I agree with you on some of those things - a lot of them in fact - whilst others seem to be the usual fantasies.

I don’f accept your line that the bad things done by the USA are the result of Biden/Democrat depravities whilst Trump, the MAGA lot and the evangelical nutters represent some kind of anti establishment resistance movement. That is deranged bullshit.

Leaving aside the Q bollox I often sympathise with your posts - but you do seem to be be on the US alt-right hook - unless that is all part of your WUMery. If so you are playing it like a maestro!