+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mourinho out at Roma

Re: Mourinho out at Roma

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    It was all a bit of fun when he first came, but when he started blaming the ambulance service for not being prompt collecting Cech after the head injury and said he could have died because of it - and it emerged he lied about how long they'd taken - I lost all respect for him. It stopped being a pantomime then.
    Probably the best (or worst) example there is of his behaviour being beyond contempt. A truly obnoxious individual.

It was all a bit of fun when he first came, but when he started blaming the ambulance service for not being prompt collecting Cech after the head injury and said he could have died because of it - and it emerged he lied about how long they'd taken - I lost all respect for him. It stopped being a pantomime then.
    Fair point. That and the physio incident. Forgotten about those. Football does have form for continuing to employ managers and players who would be finished in the real world for their behaviour in the workplace. Just us mere mortals get the kicking.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Oh no it didn't!

Oh and the time he had a proper go in public at the physio for doing her job too well.
    Not a nice man at all.
    Yeah think I remember that, he said something about her not understanding the game as he wanted to waste more time with whatever injury she was cheating (I think?).

Say it in the office if you really need to, but absolutely not to the media.

Edit: or was it that the player went down to waste time but then she went on to treat him so the player had to go to the touchline. That might be it...

Yeah think I remember that, he said something about her not understanding the game as he wanted to waste more time with whatever injury she was cheating (I think?).

Say it in the office if you really need to, but absolutely not to the media.

Edit: or was it that the player went down to waste time but then she went on to treat him so the player had to go to the touchline. That might be it...
    That was the one. Well remembered.

Is the game really up for José Mourinho or could he morph into the Geordie One?

https://www.theguardian.com/football...he-geordie-one

It's worth clicking on the link just for an amazing piece of press photography.