Quote Originally Posted by Loramski View Post
We've put in some miserable performances lately but I think you, and others here, are generalising from the specific a bit. Were you envious of Bristol's passion and attack-mindedness when we beat them down here a couple of months ago? I doubt their fans were smiling through that game. They haven't scored in their last three league games and we've scored four more than them this season (and eleven more than Burton).

Of course I get your point but that's sport. You think your team has cracked it but form, confidence and belief can start ebbing away at any time and you've just got to hope the players and manager (and board in a transfer window) can turn things around asap.

I don't see passion as an issue for now by the way. A passionate guy like Siopis doesn't suddenly start playing like Nathan Wigg out of choice. He's symptomatic of what's happened to us lately but I'm sure we wouldn't have won at Sheffield and QPR if the players weren't trying or didn't care. Hopefully we'll put in a positive performance on Saturday to cheer you guys up.
Love the positivity.