Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
Chatting with my 10 year old earlier about Ninian Park and I recalled a game late on in the 2008/09 season where we lost 3-0 at home to Sheffield Utd, where we had two players sent off. Neither were correct decisions and they changed the course of the match.

I believe Man City’s Kyle Walker was involved in one sending off, right in front of the dugout.
Went down like a sack of shit, claiming Scott had whacked him in the head.

The other sending off, also involved another Kyle, the other full back (can’t remember his surname)

Two terrible decisions
The other Kyle was Kyle Naughton who I believe is still with the jacks. I thought it was him who got McCormack sent off. That was a shocking decision because it was sheer play acting on Naughton's part, but my recollection is that Gyepes could have few complaints about his dismissal - think it was for a foul on David Cotterill.

Just checked, turns out it was Darius Henderson who go fouled by Gyepes and Cotterill scored from the resultant penalty. Also, Kevin Blackwell, who was Sheffield United manager at the time said he had no idea what McCormack was sent off for.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot..._1/7937241.stm