+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Liar ...The Fake Grooming Scandal

Liar ...The Fake Grooming Scandal

BBC 3

Shocking stuff

A woman told police she had been raped and abused by multiple men of Pakistani origin

Her bruises , her claim of being fed drugs and her stories of rape by a grooming gang were all untrue

But they were initially believed by the police , innocent people were arrested and race hate attacks rocketed

She also trapped Asian men into casual sex then reported them as rapists

Absolutely compelling viewing as her lies are taken apart

Re: Liar ...The Fake Grooming Scandal

that excuses the muslim rape gangs then

Quote Originally Posted by + the native hipster View Post
    that excuses the muslim rape gangs then
    You silly cnut

You are even more of an arsehole than I thought

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    You silly cnut

yes i understand the value of not spouting shite when there is no shite , but there was shite , if shite had been acted on at the time there would be no value in spouting shite , praise Allah and pass the school girls

You silly cnut

Why have you never posted in horror about the very real Asian/Muslim grooming gangs that have been at epidemic levels and target almost exclusively white girls? "Industrial scale" according to one judge. It's sickening and a disgrace that our media brush over this. This is just one reason why i'm against immigration. As for this girl, she shouldn't be lying. there's enough real grooming going on from these communities

Quote Originally Posted by + the native hipster View Post
    yes i understand the value of not spouting shite when there is no shite , but there was shite , if shite had been acted on at the time there would be no value in spouting shite , praise Allah and pass the school girls
    No wonder some tigers kill their young

Quote Originally Posted by NinianOpinion1927 View Post
    Why have you never posted in horror about the very real Asian/Muslim grooming gangs that have been at epidemic levels and target almost exclusively white girls? "Industrial scale" according to one judge. It's sickening and a disgrace that our media brush over this. This is just one reason why i'm against immigration. As for this girl, she shouldn't be lying. there's enough real grooming going on from these communities
    You clearly havnt been on here long ....lie ....or you don't read posts ....lie

This I a link to a real fact about people making up false claims against people ....and idiots attacking others based on these lies purely on the grounds of their race

It's every bit as wrong as the gangs carrying out grooming and both need to be punished

This woman won't be doing any more recruiting for the far right for a while as she's doing 8 years in prison

Which is great and hopefully will be more than matched when actual rapists and abusers of any race or background face the courts

It doesn't surprise me that you use the abuse of young girls by Asian grooming gangs as a stick to push your anti immigrant stance

But its flawed just like other claims of right wing types such as yourself

Recent figures released by the Home Office....and carried out by their own research shows that proportionally far more white European men are involved in rape and child abuse than men of Muslim origin

That's taking into account all the usual yeah but there are less Muslims in Britain but they still make up more of these grooming abusers than the white population.....no , that's incorrect

The home office say the opposite

I am more inclined to believe those statistics than some bloke organising a march to protect our children from these Asian pedos....why can't these fools use big words .... or paediatricians or whatever the idiots confuse them with these days

This I a link to a real fact about people making up false claims against people ....and idiots attacking others based on these lies purely on the grounds of their race

It's every bit as wrong as the gangs carrying out grooming and both need to be punished

This woman won't be doing any more recruiting for the far right for a while as she's doing 8 years in prison

Which is great and hopefully will be more than matched when actual rapists and abusers of any race or background face the courts

It doesn't surprise me that you use the abuse of young girls by Asian grooming gangs as a stick to push your anti immigrant stance

Recent figures released by the Home Office....and carried out by their own research shows that proportionally far more white European men are involved in rape and child abuse than men of Muslim origin

That's taking into account all the usual yeah but there are less Muslims in Britain but they still make up more of these grooming abusers than the white population.....no , that's incorrect

I am more inclined to believe those statistics than some bloke organising a march to protect our children from these Asian pedos....why can't these fools use big words .... or paediatricians or whatever the idiots confuse them with these days
    what makes muslim rape gangs different is the specific targeting, they used to target sikh girls, but the sikh's fought back , yet another report confirms a cover up ,so maybe home office figures aren't reliable , and maybe there are too many fools who use soft terms like grooming rather than rape

You're attempting mental gymnastics to avoid banging on about the very real grooming of white girls by Asian Muslims. On an "industrial scale" according to a judge. It's sickening

Quote Originally Posted by NinianOpinion1927 View Post
    You're attempting mental gymnastics to avoid banging on about the very real grooming of white girls by Asian Muslims. On an "industrial scale" according to a judge. It's sickening
    I am posting about a woman who is serving 8 years for trying to frame innocent men for rapes they didn't carry out based on their race

Its no surprise that you and the other poster have commentated not on the lies carried out which led to an increase of attacks on innocent people but on Asian grooming gangs

You would be the first out on the street wanting THEM sent back home

You are doing it again here

Even with the case of this girl and her lies and the government funded evidence that proves white men are more likely to be a danger you still can't help your self

I always thought this was an interesting video to watch