+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: You gov polling

Re: You gov polling

Quote Originally Posted by NinianOpinion1927 View Post
    That's terrible aswell, if guilty they should be executed but i'm not sure what that has to do with immigration? You're engaging in pure "whataboutery" and it's actually shocking
    You coward

Who are you to decide who takes a break from here?
    I decide wtf I like if accused of pandering to the gangs of whatever race who rape young girls

Piss off with your bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Feck off linking anyone on here with those who deny the existence of grooming gangs whatever their race

You watch yourself sunshine
    https://www.ucl.ac.uk/news/2020/dec/...muslim-problem

Suck on that you Tommy Robinson wannabee

Pritti Patel was furious that this report , by her own civil servants , didn't prove her own ignorant ramblings

Oops

Grooming gangs are massively over represented in certain immigrant communities and their victims are almost exclusively White girls.
    Home Office or you ?

Who is right ?

Home Office or you ?

Who is right ?
    I'm not clicking your link but if it's the report i'm thinking, it doesn't consider "per capita" offenders as i remember. It's yet ANOTHER attempt by the establishment to ignore grooming gangs.
    And you're in NO position to drive people off this board, so don't start all that caper.

https://www.ucl.ac.uk/news/2020/dec/...muslim-problem

Suck on that you Tommy Robinson wannabee

Pritti Patel was furious that this report , by her own civil servants , didn't prove her own ignorant ramblings

Oops
    I read this this morning. One of the worst academic papers I have read. Very light on facts, very heavy on rhetoric, mainly accusing everyone of being racist.

Obviously it was published in the guardian in 2020 at the height of period of madness so that it's readers could put off their reality pills for a little longer.

No one is saying that anyone from any group is more or less likely to be a paedophile than any other. That would be false and likely very racist esp if applied to anyone from a particular group.

But that's not what is being said. These crimes DID happen. What happened/happens is that groups have used power for protection. In the past thiz may have been the catholic Church using silence, fear, political power etc. In recent years a small minority have used the power of accusations of racism, ably supported by useful idiots to rape kids. Just as no one ever said all Catholics are abusers no one is saying anything similar here. But there is a connection.

As I say, I think it's pretty shameful at the UKs ability to overlook this.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    I read this this morning. One of the worst academic papers I have read. Very light on facts, very heavy on rhetoric, mainly accusing everyone of being racist.

Obviously it was published in the guardian in 2020 at the height of period of madness so that it's readers could put off their reality pills for a little longer.

No one is saying that anyone from any group is more or less likely to be a paedophile than any other.

What happened/happens is that groups have used power for protection. In the past thr may have been the catholic Church using silence, fear, political power etc. In recent years a small minority have used the power of accusations of racism, ably supported by useful idiots to rape kids.

As I say, I think it's pretty shameful at the UKs ability to overlook this.
    Go away you daft racist

I'm not clicking your link but if it's the report i'm thinking, it doesn't consider "per capita" offenders as i remember. It's yet ANOTHER attempt by the establishment to ignore grooming gangs.
    And you're in NO position to drive people off this board, so don't start all that caper.
    Go away you daft racist

Daily Mail Idiot

Go away you daft racist
    Good one!

Good one!
    It's true

You have made a ridiculous claim straight out of the daily mail book of nonsense about grooming gangs and said people are afraid to talk about it or brush it away because of political correctness or woke or whatever you call it these days

The report funded by the Home Office pouring cold water on your rubbish is then said by you to be incorrect because it puts you straight

You are a complete fool and an ignorant one at that

I am happy to contribute to you naffing off for another period in exile

Go away you daft racist
    You read this article this morning

As an experienced analyst of academic papers .....yeah OK....its one of the worst you have ever read ! ......honestly I believe you , I really do

As for saying NOBODY is saying that someone from any race or ethnic group is more likely to be a child abuser than someone from another ethnic group ........that's EXACTLY what YOU are saying

Laughable nonsense

You read this article this morning

As an experienced analyst of academic papers .....yeah OK....its one of the worst you have ever read ! ......honestly I believe you , I really do

As for saying NOBODY is saying that someone from any race or ethnic group is more likely to be a child abuser than someone from another ethnic group ........that's EXACTLY what YOU are saying

Laughable nonsense
    How many girls are estimated to be victims of grooming gangs in the UK ?
    What was the modus operandi of these grooming gangs ?
    What was the gender and ethnic background of these grooming gangs ? - are they linked ?

Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    What was the gender and ethnic background of these grooming gangs ? - are they linked ?
    The answer to your question is in the report

The answer to the question is grooming of young girls and ethnicity linked ?

No , not according to the home office report

Unless your name is JamesWales which then leads to the report being politically correct woke rubbish and one of the worst reports , he , as a distinguished academic who isn't distinguished or academic at all , has ever read in his 60 years of not knowing what's he's talking about

So it's no

Unless you are a jellyhead

Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    All fair and relevant questions.

https://www.iambirmingham.co.uk/2023...t-mids-police/

My humble opinion being whatever the ethnicity they're all cuunts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post

So true

The answer to your question is in the report

The answer to the question is grooming of young girls and ethnicity linked ?

No , not according to the home office report

Unless your name is JamesWales which then leads to the report being politically correct woke rubbish and one of the worst reports , he , as a distinguished academic who isn't distinguished or academic at all , has ever read in his 60 years of not knowing what's he's talking about

So it's no

Unless you are a jellyhead
    As is often the case Sludge, you are wrong, but you are wrong with confidence which is one of the most dangerous forms of wrong.

The Home Office report says it's inconclusive, partly becuse of poor reporting (why?) Plenty of reports cite otherwise. It says this:

*“some studies suggest an over-representation of black and Asian offenders relative to the demographics of national populations”, but it was not possible “to conclude that this is representative of all group-based child sexual exploitation offending”. Funny the things the academics chose not to talk about eh.

The academic paper that you seem to be treating as gospel (and yes it's fking awful and yes I've read dozens upon dozens of academic papers) picks up on a nugget of information and presents it to paint what they want to be. The guardian (obviously) promotes their position but all they ar doing is ignoring data and calling everyone racist

Which is what you do, and part of the problem because it prevented patterns and pictures coming forward. Imagine a victim coming up against you when making a complaint. This is exactly the problem.

This is the report:
    https://www.gov.uk/government/public...s-of-offending

It doesnt make the conclusions you state. Instead it refers to three other reviews two of which are more than a decade old and one of what they say, for example studies showed 30% white 28% Asian perpetrators. So more white, but hugely disproportionately Asian. Thats all on page 26.

Here's some more reports on it for you to ignore. And thanks for so ably demonstrating the ability to look the other way when it's inconvenient.

Absolutely no one (except in your head) is saying any race is more likely to commit these crimes. Paedophiles exist across all sectors of society unfortunately. What people are saying is that those in certain groups could exploit the kind of behaviours you are displaying to get away with it more easily

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-b2478657.html

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-b2007649.html

It's true

You have made a ridiculous claim straight out of the daily mail book of nonsense about grooming gangs and said people are afraid to talk about it or brush it away because of political correctness or woke or whatever you call it these days

The report funded by the Home Office pouring cold water on your rubbish is then said by you to be incorrect because it puts you straight

You are a complete fool and an ignorant one at that

I am happy to contribute to you naffing off for another period in exile
    The report doesn't count offenders on a "per capita" basis. When you do count per capita offenders, Muslims and non Whites are over represented in grooming gangs because they are still a minority in our overall population. Your links are terrible, you don't even read them fully.
    Facts are important.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post

Your last line is of course correct

But the issue being run with by the barking road nutters is are Asian men more likely to abuse children than white men

And the answer to that is no

As is often the case Sludge, you are wrong, but you are wrong with confidence which is one of the most dangerous forms of wrong.

The Home Office report says it's inconclusive, partly becuse of poor reporting (why?) Plenty of reports cite otherwise. It says this:

*“some studies suggest an over-representation of black and Asian offenders relative to the demographics of national populations”, but it was not possible “to conclude that this is representative of all group-based child sexual exploitation offending”. Funny the things the academics chose not to talk about eh.

The academic paper that you seem to be treating as gospel (and yes it's fking awful and yes I've read dozens upon dozens of academic papers) picks up on a nugget of information and presents it to paint what they want to be. The guardian (obviously) promotes their position but all they ar doing is ignoring data and calling everyone racist

Which is what you do, and part of the problem because it prevented patterns and pictures coming forward. Imagine a victim coming up against you when making a complaint. This is exactly the problem.

This is the report:
    https://www.gov.uk/government/public...s-of-offending

It doesnt make the conclusions you state. Instead it refers to three other reviews two of which are more than a decade old and one of what they say, for example studies showed 30% white 28% Asian perpetrators. So more white, but hugely disproportionately Asian. Thats all on page 26.

Here's some more reports on it for you to ignore. And thanks for so ably demonstrating the ability to look the other way when it's inconvenient.

Absolutely no one (except in your head) is saying any race is more likely to commit these crimes. Paedophiles exist across all sectors of society unfortunately. What people are saying is that those in certain groups could exploit the kind of behaviours you are displaying to get away with it more easily

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-b2478657.html

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-b2007649.html
    The home office report is wrong

Jameswales , early forties , race equality expert and part time behavioural psychiatrist, is on ccmb is right

The Guardian ....is wrong

James Wales , 2024, In his bedroom

Paedophiles exist in all sectors of society ? Wow , earth shattering stuff

You should write a book

I don't think there is really any doubt that there were widespread failings and that local structures and politics impacted investigations. It directly hurt a lot of people and weakened trust.

I do however have an issue with conveniently attaching crimes committed by somebody of a race/religion to other people of that race/religion. Extending that further, I can't find a legitimate reason to directly attach it to the topic of migration when I can't find clear evidence to suggest how many of the members of these grooming gangs were born in the UK/recent migrants. Also a lot of the crimes bundled in this were committed so long ago and attitudes and values in minority communities do tend to change over time.

Individuals should be held to account for crimes they have committed, I wouldn't expect to be judged because of a crime committed by someone who looked like me.

The report doesn't count offenders on a "per capita" basis. When you do count per capita offenders, Muslims and non Whites are over represented in grooming gangs because they are still a minority in our overall population. Your links are terrible, you don't even read them fully.
    Facts are important.
    Again I think it's surprising a right wing goon on ccmb agrees with another right wing goon on ccmb and comes to the same conclusion as Britain First

Honestly you have been dancing around the I am not a racist but ....tree for a long time on here

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    I don't think there is really any doubt that there were widespread failings and that local structures and politics impacted investigations. It directly hurt a lot of people and weakened trust.

I do however have an issue with conveniently attaching crimes committed by somebody of a race/religion to other people of that race/religion. Extending that further, I can't find a legitimate reason to directly attach it to the topic of migration when I can't find clear evidence to suggest how many of the members of these grooming gangs were born in the UK/recent migrants. Also a lot of the crimes bundled in this were committed so long ago and attitudes and values in minority communities do tend to change over time.

Individuals should be held to account for crimes they have committed, I wouldn't expect to be judged because of a crime committed by someone who looked like me.
    My mother was a Catholic

Her brother , my uncle , was Catholic

So somewhere along the line the dail mailey types can prove that his sort are more likely to be involved in child abuse than protestants or Jews

Or in some cases have more thoughts and behaviours that might lead to him or others from his mob to be criminal abusers of children

Or maybe no link whatsoever

Your last line is of course correct

But the issue being run with by the barking road nutters is are Asian men more likely to abuse children than white men

And the answer to that is no
    I think this is the issue here. No one is saying that.

There are good and bad cultural differences between groups, of course there is but no one is saying any group is more predisposed to wanting to groom kids or get power and sexual gratification from it.

I repeat, no one is saying that.

What people are saying is that people in certain groups could exploit people's fears of being considered racist as a means to get away with it.

The anger here is obviously at those commiting the offences, but it's also at those in power who look the other way.

This is a good watch - from the journalist that broke the story of grooming gangs which were operating in many cities in the UK, using the same methods, and all had things in common, an uncomfortable truth indeed