children from 1966 predicting the future in 50 years time

wow some were pretty spot on !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xS8xX3usi4c

Re: Back to the Future

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    children from 1966 predicting the future in 50 years time

wow some were pretty spot on !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xS8xX3usi4c
    I don't think they went to state schools!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I don't think they went to state schools!

i wonder what response you would get in a typical secondary school now if you ask 15 year olds now to predict the next 50 years !

i wonder what response you would get in a typical secondary school now if you ask 15 year olds now to predict the next 50 years !
    We will be eating bugs while owning nothing, and we will still be happy?

We will be eating bugs while owning nothing, and we will still be happy?
    What is your problem with bugs?

To rewind on this thread 2 years, insects (deep fried) have been a staple of East Asian street food markets for 1000 years.

Is it tradition, nutrition or East Asia that you object to?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

To rewind on this thread 2 years, insects (deep fried) have been a staple of East Asian street food markets for 1000 years.

Strange how so many independent thinkers trot out that stuff about bugs isn't it. It would be understandable if it were those on the other side of the argument who had the problem with bugs because they're all sheeple of course, but it's a real mystery why so many of our supposed superiors all think the same way.

Most bug conspiracy theorists have no idea where the bug eating motif came from. I suggest they do some research ax it's ludicrous hysteria.
    I'll give you a clue: it came along with 'You will own nothing' and wasn't written by the WEF itself.

I'm afraid you will have to take up this hypothetical issue with these hypothetical 15-year old kids who are being taught climate alarmism in school, because I won't be here in 2074. And for the record, I was only fed meat and fish at boarding school, and the dorms were freezing cold, so a 15-year old me would have come up with something completely different!

I'm afraid you will have to take up this hypothetical issue with these hypothetical 15-year old kids who are being taught climate alarmism in school, because I won't be here in 2074. And for the record, I was only fed meat and fish at boarding school, and the dorms were freezing cold, so a 15-year old me would have come up with something completely different!
    living the life of luxury there Wales Bales When I was 15 the highlight of food for me was egg and chips !

living the life of luxury there Wales Bales When I was 15 the highlight of food for me was egg and chips !
    Both of which will have to be banned due to climate rage!

Both of which will have to be banned due to climate rage!
    No wonder the farmers have had enough and rising up against the climate cultists !

No Farmers No Food No Future and you know where that leads

No wonder the farmers have had enough and rising up against the climate cultists !

No Farmers No Food No Future and you know where that leads
    "No farmers, no food, no future!" - Dutch MEP, Rob Roos, exposes the globalist war on farmers, in the EU parliament.

"The ruling class wants our farmers to disappear, one regulation at a time... All in the name of the climate, of course."

"Stop forcing people to live… pic.twitter.com/LizoYWPe5M
    — Wide Awake Media (@wideawake_media) January 21, 2024
    Who needs real food when you can manufacture synthetic stuff in a lab. I've started eating cardboard to see if I can get a taste for it.

Who needs real food when you can manufacture synthetic stuff in a lab. I've started eating cardboard to see if I can get a taste for it.
    here,s to the future after they wipe out the farmers !

Is this thread a classic or a car crash?

I know it’s a Mozzer-Gluey love in, but beyond that I am baffled like a sheeple in an eco city!

Schwabs going on?

Is this thread a classic or a car crash?

I know it’s a Mozzer-Gluey love in, but beyond that I am baffled like a sheeple in an eco city!

Schwabs going on?
    Haha! I think it's both. May even develop cult status.

re: the insect thing, we're not going to have enough to pollinate the crops that feed the chickens that get slaughtered in their billions each year to feed the nugget house that Jack built. It's all part of the extinction event we're currently living and ironically dying in.

https://www.reuters.com/graphics/GLO...%20Connecticut.