+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bulut out

Bulut out

Dreadful 3-1 against Plymouth. Our performances and teamsheets are geting progressively worse

4 wins in 15! how is he hanging on.

I have no faith in his transfer decisions even if he were to bring more in.

Even if he did find some gem transfers would he use them correctly or even in the correct position? I THINK NOT

Re: Bulut out

I'm no defender of bulut, He has answers to provide, and i'm wary of his future transfer dealings. With that out of the way, it has to be said that out playing staff are shite, utter shite. No creativity, no pace, no urgency, no risk taking, no movement, everythimg looks forced or orchestrated. It's awful, there aren't any positives for me. Obviously, the coach and his team carry the responsibility, but this lot, **** me.....

It's the 20th January. That would be sooo us to sack the manager now.

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    Dreadful 3-1 against Plymouth. Our performances and teamsheets are geting progressively worse

4 wins in 15! how is he hanging on.

I have no faith in his transfer decisions even if he were to bring more in.

Even if he did find some gem transfers would he use them correctly or even in the correct position? I THINK NOT
    Who do suggest then ?

The critical thinking ability of some people is absolutely staggering. Any consideration gone to the fact he's had to pick up the season with a squad that should've been in league 1? The fact we were under embargo until 20 days ago? The fact we have in fact been under embargo for successive windows? The fact our 3 best forward minded players are out? The fact we appear to not have much money and there are far more attractive options for good players to sign for in this division than us?

People need to take 5 and understand this isn't going to be a short rebuild. It will take years. We aren't getting relegated, we have to stick with one of these guys eventually and build some continuity.

He's not the man to take us forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    The critical thinking ability of some people is absolutely staggering. Any consideration gone to the fact he's had to pick up the season with a squad that should've been in league 1? The fact we were under embargo until 20 days ago? The fact we have in fact been under embargo for successive windows? The fact our 3 best forward minded players are out? The fact we appear to not have much money and there are far more attractive options for good players to sign for in this division than us?

People need to take 5 and understand this isn't going to be a short rebuild. It will take years. We aren't getting relegated, we have to stick with one of these guys eventually and build some continuity.
    Totally agree and if he walks who could blame him because until recently this has been sold as a project and a rebuild and yet we have a manager with about 4 months to go before he leaves anyway - how is that a foundation to build from

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    He's not the man to take us forward.
    Who is then

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post

maybe JUST maybe...the previous manager was to blame for the poor output and not JUST the players...i know MIND BLOWING

saying hes better than the last manager doesnt mean he is good enough

I don't agree! He isn't great but we wont get any better. The club is being poorly run. again.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    Who is then
    Darren Purse barmy army

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    maybe JUST maybe...the previous manager was to blame for the poor output and not JUST the players...i know MIND BLOWING

saying hes better than the last manager doesnt mean he is good enough
    But who is a credible alternate option? Or is just sack them willy nilly? Will you be asking for the next mans head after 6 months? Bit of patience ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    Who is then
    We have to stick with Bulut for now, hope that he is able to get a few new signings in and pray that they make a difference.

To sack him now would be ridiculous and leave us completely rudderless for the run-in.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Darren Purse barmy army
    Don't even joke about it!

Tans a can't
    Not sure buluts any better tbh
    I watch us home and away how have we conceded 3 to that shite.
    Warnock gets 3 points today no danger

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    Tans a can't
    Not sure buluts any better tbh
    I watch us home and away how have we conceded 3 to that shite.
    Warnock gets 3 points today no danger
    Plymouth have scored the most goals at home out of any team this season, and the 6th best home form (those above them all occupying PO places). Clearly conceding goals at home park isn't uncommon, and they are a completely different unit at home.

They put 6 on Norwich.

It's been half a season.

I just never understand how that can be enough time to judge anyone but the most extreme cases.

It's everything that's wrong with the game really. 4 wins in 15 so he must be shit, get someone else in for the perceived bounce until they have the inevitable drop in form and then rinse and repeat.

Funny thing is when you eventually find the next great young manager our club wouldn't hold onto them anyway.

I thought we would struggle and we still may but at the moment I'm quite relaxed about it.

Bulut can get more from the team but as far as the table goes I think this is pretty much where we can expect to be.

We have an average squad with average set up behind it coming off a multi window transfer embargo. If we weren't inconsistent or didn't have some poor form Bulut would be the bloody Messiah.

Michael Beale will be available soon
    Michael duff is available now.
    Troy deeney is available.
    Gareth Ainsworth is available.
    Neil Warnock is available.

Who do you think is better than Bulet?? Is the quality of players at his disposal

Fecking hell the poor git has a squad that has struggled and has been without 2 key players

This is a poor run but Plymouth are a good lower championship side and good at home

If bulut is backed with some new faces then we see what kind of future we have

But failure to back him or calling for his head now is stupidity more in line with Premier league man united fans from Surrey squealing like spoilt kids

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post

Who do you think is better than Bulet?? Is the quality of players at his disposal
    Micheal Ball

Micheal Mckintyre

Malcolm McDonald

Pick a card

Good luck

Ainsworth and Deeney job share dream team would be ridiculously good entertainment off the pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Ainsworth and Deeney job share dream team would be ridiculously good entertainment off the pitch.
    With Warnock as DoF.

If I was Tan, bearing in mind that players were tougher years ago and not mollycoddled like they are now by football agents and medical experts/so called sports scientists; I would want to know EXACTLY what was preventing Ramsay and O’Dowda from playing and the exact timetable for their returns.

He isn’t a football man, we all know that. But were I Tan with his questionable ethics and way of behaving, my insistence would be that both players make cameo 10-15 minute appearances in the final fixtures from now on. Tan is the money man bank rolling the club; he doesn’t care about the club but only his investment. He may as well use them to death rather than have them sitting on their backsides doing nothing enjoying fabulous salaries.

None of these are better than Balut.

Are you for real? take back rejects ? ffs