Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
if I was tan I wouldn't be rushing to spend any more money this season, and if I was Bulut I'd probably be complaining loudly about it.

we aren't going to go up this season , so what use will signing all these 30 year old Turks we are linked with do other than give us a more expensive mid table finish.
Totally agree with this, but you have to ask why Tan has committed to an experienced foreign manager who presumably was very open that he'd want to use his contacts to sign these kinds of players. And we just added a Chief Scout halfway through the window who has never worked in this country, did we do that so we could sign some youngsters from the lower leagues?

As usual it feels like there's no plan from the club except to survive in the Championship for another 12 months. And maybe based on a stronger than expected start to the season some promises were made which now we look like shite and the manager is struggling that the board are having second thoughts about, but that's pure speculation.