+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Protest at next home game?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Protest at next home game?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    I'm not averse to protest, I went on nearly all the Bluebirds Unite ones, but I don't think we are at that stage are we?

We are mid-table in the championship and six points off the play offs. If we protest then most football clubs would be protesting most weeks, and that doesn't strike me as realistic.

We are unquestionably on a bad run of form, there is obviously some kind of conflict between board and manager but I'm not sure that protest is that beneficial at this stage tbh
    Someone on Twitter was comparing this situation to that of Reading yesterday . Huge frustration obviously, but people jumping to conclusions without any real facts, aside from Bulut is clearly pissed off. Although I'd question if he'd be as pissed off if our form was better than it is.

We've no idea what has been promised to Bulut. As I've said elsewhere, utter naivety/stupidity to promise anything in January, it's an impossible window.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    Someone on Twitter was comparing this situation to that of Reading yesterday . Huge .
    saw a few posts " Tan Out " Not sure who these people think will take over

Someone on Twitter was comparing this situation to that of Reading yesterday . Huge frustration obviously, but people jumping to conclusions without any real facts, aside from Bulut is clearly pissed off. Although I'd question if he'd be as pissed off if our form was better than it is.

We've no idea what has been promised to Bulut. As I've said elsewhere, utter naivety/stupidity to promise anything in January, it's an impossible window.
    Comparing it to Reading FFS, some people need to get a grip. Were not going bankrupt or heading for any points deductions, it could be a lot better but it could also be a lot worse.

Were just mediocre; mediocre chairman, mediocre recruitment, mediocre players and whats looking like a mediocre manager. F***ing frustrating but were not going bankrupt or getting relegated.

Well said Dan.
    Spedger