+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Todays games in PL

Todays games in PL

Wasn't going to watch Sheff Utd v West Ham.... but cracking game....they should have won this....1-2 down ...then two red cards in the closing stages...then Penalty to Sheffield United in 112th minute....2-2!! No less than they deserved....I like Chris Wilder.....(!).

Will Watch Bournemouth v Liverpool later....KM on the bench.

Re: Todays games in PL

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    Wasn't going to watch Sheff Utd v West Ham.... but cracking game....they should have won this....1-2 down ...then two red cards in the closing stages...then Penalty to Sheffield United in 112th minute....2-2!! No less than they deserved....I like Chris Wilder.....(!).

Think West Ham could well have had another penalty at 2-2 as well.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Certainly an argument for that....but fair result .

It's good to relax with a bottle of Merlot after a few hours in the garden!!! Where in Treherbert do you live....? Anywhere near the Tynewydd? Used to work there in ...what.....1964/5....at the old Midland Bank sub branch to Treorchy!! Next to what was (is?) Cam Strinatti cafe...

Horrible second Liverpool strip...

Certainly an argument for that....but fair result .

It's good to relax with a bottle of Merlot after a few hours in the garden!!! Where in Treherbert do you live....? Anywhere near the Tynewydd? Used to work there in ...what.....1964/5....at the old Midland Bank sub branch to Treorchy!! Next to what was (is?) Cam Strinatti cafe...
    I live in Tynewydd - Eileen Place, not too far from where Treherbert station used to be, the Tynewydd is about two hundred yards from me - never been in a pub up here now I’m tea total. There’s still one bank with a branch open in Treorchy, think it’s Barclays but I might be wrong

I live in Tynewydd - Eileen Place, not too far from where Treherbert station used to be, the Tynewydd is about two hundred yards from me - never been in a pub up here now I’m tea total. There’s still one bank with a branch open in Treorchy, think it’s Barclays but I might be wrong
    Ah ...memories...shows my age...the manager of the old Midland Treorchy was of the old wing collar variety....we used to literally balance and rule off the ledgers (ink not biro...) on 31 December. Good grounding in many standards,,,

My first taste of alcohol at 18 after leaving at midnight 31 Dec from the bank.....the under manager took us to his club nearby....whisky all around and then he drove us all home......in his Humber Sceptre (lovely car...)....have to say I have never drunk whisky since....!!!

Going back to today's games....Bournemouth v Liverpool....bloody boring so far..........!

Ah ...memories...shows my age...the manager of the old Midland Treorchy was of the old wing collar variety....we used to literally balance and rule off the ledgers (ink not biro...) on 31 December. Good grounding in many standards,,,

My first taste of alcohol at 18 after leaving at midnight 31 Dec from the bank.....the under manager took us to his club nearby....whisky all around and then he drove us all home......in his Humber Sceptre (lovely car...)....have to say I have never drunk whisky since....!!!
    Bacardi was the drink I never touched again after an introduction to it at a works Christmas party

My attitude before the football started was that I wasn’t bothered with the Sheffield United v West Ham match, but was looking forward to Bournemouth v Liverpool. One of them has been pretty dull and its not the one I expected it to be.

Curtis Jones....20......Harvey Elliot 20.....Connah Bradley ...20 All starting for Liverpool today.....just saying...

With us they would be in the under -21's...

Curtis Jones....20......Harvey Elliot 20.....Connah Bradley ...20 All starting for Liverpool today.....just saying...

With us they would be in the under -21's...
    Wales under 21 cap Owen Beck on the bench for them as well - he’s 21.

Liverpool have been impressive in the second half.

Beck’s just come on.

As has Kieffer Moore.

Thought BH left it too late to bring KM on, he could have changed the game coming in earlier 7 minutes is not enough for even an international superstar to effect any game .

Yes, agreed. Looking forward to Ref Watch tomorrow morning. Moyles was furious.

Quote Originally Posted by alan_corneli View Post
    Yes, agreed. Looking forward to Ref Watch tomorrow morning. Moyles was furious.
    Chris?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Chris?
    Just a typo - Moyes.