+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T Carl Heneghan - Cov SARS 2 Transmission Riddle

O/T Carl Heneghan - Cov SARS 2 Transmission Riddle

https://trusttheevidence.substack.co...ion-riddle-7a8

Interestingly another Conspiracy that’s true

So, yet again, we’re left with authoritarian advice that isn’t backed up by the evidence. It is not the first time we have come across the problem of evidence-free assertions. In 2020, we did not realise that “cases” were defined as PCR positivity alone (or other tests) in symptomatic people without any reference to viral load or the properties of the tests.

Therefore, we asked those responsible for pandemic management in Lombardy to test for the presence of other agents, which could partly explain the spread and seeming lethality of SARS-CoV-2. Unfortunately, because of political interference, our requests fell on deaf ears; we will probably never know what else was circulating at the time.

By the end of 2022, over 6.5 billion SARs-CoV-2 tests were done worldwide, pretty close to a test for everyone on the planet if you count all discarded. The US had done over a billion, the highest of any country; the UK, half a billion. Such use, on an industrial scale, is unprecedented and has helped distort perceptions, as we shall discuss in subsequent posts.

Re: O/T Carl Heneghan - Cov SARS 2 Transmission Riddle

Oh no, not another one! How many more are there???

I wouldn't expect many replies, as a lot of people were pushing this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Oh no, not another one! How many more are there???

I wouldn't expect many replies, as a lot of people were pushing this stuff.
    Interesting edit from 'nonsense' to 'stuff', why did you think that was necessary?

What nonsense/stuff are you referring to specifically?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Interesting edit from 'nonsense' to 'stuff', why did you think that was necessary?

What nonsense/stuff are you referring to specifically?
    I was trying to be thoughtful with my words, so I self-corrected, but I knew it wouldn't be too long before somebody came along and tried to derail the thread with their "don't look here, look over there" tactics. Well done, you didn't disappoint

Furthermore the OP is self-explanatory, so maybe you should be focussing your attention on responding to the points raised there, instead of creating another strawman argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I was trying to be thoughtful with my words, so I self-corrected, but I knew it wouldn't be too long before somebody came along and tried to derail the thread with their "don't look here, look over there" tactics. Well done, you didn't disappoint

Furthermore the OP is self-explanatory, so maybe you should be focussing your attention on responding to the points raised there, instead of creating another strawman argument.
    That's a very defensive reaction. Far from trying to derail the thread I'm trying to find out what you think the article validates.