+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sky Sports Not Slagging Us Off

Sky Sports Not Slagging Us Off

Interesting contrast between Sky Sports and the Daily Mail

Sky Sports have posted an article about our pursuit of Wille McKay in respect of documentation, emails etc. to prove his links to Nantes which they, unbelievably, deny completely.

It is a factual balanced article which is not news to us as Keith Morgan and the Trust broke this news to their members last month. The one new development is that the case will be heard in Cardiff next month so things are on the move.

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...plane-disaster

International

Re: Sky Sports Not Slagging Us Off

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Mort View Post
    Interesting contrast between Sky Sports and the Daily Mail

Sky Sports have posted an article about our pursuit of Wille McKay in respect of documentation, emails etc. to prove his links to Nantes which they, unbelievably, deny completely.

It is a factual balanced article which is not news to us as Keith Morgan and the Trust broke this news to their members last month. The one new development is that the case will be heard in Cardiff next month so things are on the move.

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...plane-disaster
    Sorry I hadn't seen your post and added to the McKay post.

It is interesting, the club are correcting some of the facts of this transfer, the truth always comes out in the end!

I truly believe the club has a very good case on many fronts to recover substantial damages.

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    I truly believe the club has a very good case on many fronts to recover substantial damages.
    The multi million pound question is if we eventually win the case, will the losers have the multi million pounds to square us up?

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    The multi million pound question is if we eventually win the case, will the losers have the multi million pounds to square us up?
    Surely they'll have insurance cover?

Football cubs always have insurance cover!

Except for when they don't!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

……How much d’you reckon we’d squeeze out of Willie McKay, all assets in his dog’s name or something?

……How much d’you reckon we’d squeeze out of Willie McKay, all assets in his dog’s name or something?
    According to this: Willie McKay net worth is $24.1 million

https://peopleai.com/fame/identities/willie-mckay

Just noticed ‘football cubs’…..I think that’s what we’ve got this transfer window, we don’t seem to have any scouts.

According to this: Willie McKay net worth is $24.1 million

https://peopleai.com/fame/identities/willie-mckay
    Just can’t see that snake leading with his chin re. His assets, I’d imagine he has all bases covered financially. Please don’t ask me to name any but I s’pose there’s quite a few wealthy ‘businessmen’ who’ve lost financial cases yet seem to still be running around in top of the range cars and living in exclusive mansions.

I don’t think we can rely on that shady fecker’s assets coming to our rescue. How are Nantes off financially? Isn’t/wasn’t their owner dodgy as feck as well. If we win the legal case let’s pray it’s not just a moral victory.

Just noticed ‘football cubs’…..I think that’s what we’ve got this transfer window, we don’t seem to have any scouts.
    We're signing Brazilian wonderkid Akela next week - hopefully before Friday.

Just can’t see that snake leading with his chin re. His assets, I’d imagine he has all bases covered financially. Please don’t ask me to name any but I s’pose there’s quite a few wealthy ‘businessmen’ who’ve lost financial cases yet seem to still be running around in top of the range cars and living in exclusive mansions.

I don’t think we can rely on that shady fecker’s assets coming to our rescue. How are Nantes off financially? Isn’t/wasn’t their owner dodgy as feck as well. If we win the legal case let’s pray it’s not just a moral victory.
    You are probably right on McKay and Kita.

Nantes as a club may be different - but I don't expect anything more than a moral victory - if that.

He’ll do his best

Yes it was polar opposites.

There is no such thing as a wonderkid outside of marvel comics .

Here is a thread on French football finance ( scroll through the thread)

FC Nantes look in similar shape to us

https://x.com/swissramble/status/142...LhmySD2aRt-GNg

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    There is no such thing as a wonderkid outside of marvel comics .
    What about The Jungle Book though?