+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Marcus Rashford

Re: Marcus Rashford

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    tbf, AQM nailed his colours to the mast on Rashford pretty early. Who can forget this bit of bile.
    And he says 50% of my posts are rude or unpleasent. Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Who said anythign about praise? You asked who gets a free pass? Changing the goalposts now ive told you how one has been treated completely different to other.

Rashford, Sterling, Dele Ali. Theyve all had cetain sections of the press really come after them this last few years. It doesnt take a genius to work out whats the common theme and it isnt that they are all professional footballers.
    Sterling has received loads of praise in his time. Dele Ali is justified, as even his own manager warned him about how his career could end up if he didn't sort himself out.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Sterling has received loads of praise in his time. .

Get in the stingies ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Just wondering why he got one and those 100's of deserving people didn't. At the time he was plastered all over the media for his non-football activities. No doubt a crude political move to appeal to the 'working class football-loving bloke'
    Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Old white [Tory] blokes gave him an MBE

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Who said anythign about praise? You asked who gets a free pass? Changing the goalposts now ive told you how one has been treated completely different to other.

Rashford, Sterling, Dele Ali. Theyve all had cetain sections of the press really come after them this last few years. It doesnt take a genius to work out whats the common theme and it isnt that they are all professional footballers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Same happened with Gascoigne.
    Absolutely. Gascoigne needed serious care and support but was 'allowed' to carry on the way he did. Intervention and fewer caps, 1st class appearances and he may well have turned out a different bloke; kept his dosh, and gone down a different path. Sticking the boot into anyone with problems is just low and crass.

I read Tony Adams's book a while ago now and that Arsenal team pre. Wenger was a nightmare. In fact, Wenger helped a lot of the players he inherited, Adams included. I'd say Wenger was instrumental in introducing discipline within football at the time. He was a manager who understood Duty of Care.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Yeah, but who was praising him for that?
    I'd leave it there mate scruffy crows like other scruffy crows, Rashfords a bellend, JR is bound to love him

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Absolutely. Gascoigne needed serious care and support but was 'allowed' to carry on the way he did. Intervention and fewer caps, 1st class appearances and he may well have turned out a different bloke; kept his dosh, and gone down a different path. Sticking the boot into anyone with problems is just low and crass.

I read Tony Adams's book a while ago now and that Arsenal team pre. Wenger was a nightmare. In fact, Wenger helped a lot of the players he inherited, Adams included. I'd say Wenger was instrumental in introducing discipline within football at the time. He was a manager who understood Duty of Care.
    It was quite normal to go down the pub after training back in the day.

Oh Jay