Thread: Marcus Rashford

Re: Marcus Rashford

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Erik ten Hag's problematic front 4

Ronaldo

..... Sancho.....-.....Rashford.....-.....Greenwood

That's a lot of bad luck right there.
    It isn't bad luck, it is bad planning.

Also, You've missed out Antony who is another tosser.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Mail readers will have the daggers out after he spoke up about ending child food poverty.
    ..and not forgetting his carbon footprint, flying to Belfast for a quick ****..

I don't know what Rashford has done, i don;t give a shit either. I just can't get worked up about a footballer, not like some in this thread who ****ing hate him for having the audacity to call out Johnson and his corrupt band of merry men (and Women)

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    I’m not fussy on a beard myself.
    I was waiting for that reply

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    It isn't bad luck, it is bad planning.

Also, You've missed out Antony who is another tosser.
    He's on the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I don't know what Rashford has done, i don;t give a shit either. I just can't get worked up about a footballer, not like some in this thread who ****ing hate him for having the audacity to call out Johnson and his corrupt band of merry men (and Women)
    I don’t hate Marcus but if the guy mouths off about child poverty and basks in the adulation whist earning £300K per week, running 3 Rollers and a Bentley and letting down his club with two piss ups in Belfast he has to be held to account. Talk the talk, walk the walk.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Just people at the end of the day. He's a young man enjoying a night out. He shouldn't be missing training but its still a job for him. I've certainly called in unwell a few times in the past.

The issue is people like to expect perfection and complete professionalism from these star names when in reality he's 26 with more money than he can ever spend.
    That doesn’t give him the right to ‘call in sick’. I don’t want to judge him by my standards but I never have and I’ll bet loads of other people haven’t either.

He has deprived the fans of value, the ones who pay his wages via the gate, TV subscriptions, and are mined by the advertisers, etc. In that sense he is representative of all footballers, and he should be setting a good example with his high profile. How would you like it if you turned up for a game at the CCS, and half the team were missing because they got pissed the night before? This is the high level view of events, but you get the picture. If Rashford can do it so can everybody else.

And there’s the rub, it’s like Greta Thunberg all over again. Same people doing it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    And there’s the rub, it’s like Greta Thunberg all over again. Same people doing it as well.
    👍

Greta is not an entertainer that the public pay good money to see. She is an agent of change and gets paid for her services by rich benefactors.

He has deprived the fans of value, the ones who pay his wages via the gate, TV subscriptions, and are mined by the advertisers, etc. In that sense he is representative of all footballers, and he should be setting a good example with his high profile. How would you like it if you turned up for a game at the CCS, and half the team were missing because they got pissed the night before? This is the high level view of events, but you get the picture. If Rashford can do it so can everybody else.
    The sanctimony is strong in this one! Give over. As for the last part. I’d be f*cking ecstatic. It would at least add some excitement to attending a home game! In other news, young bloke gets pissed on a school night and phones in sick shock!

Greta is not an entertainer that the public pay good money to see. She is an agent of change and gets paid for her services by rich benefactors.
    None of that stops people like you treating her and Rashford in the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    The sanctimony is strong in this one! Give over. As for the last part. I’d be f*cking ecstatic. It would at least add some excitement to attending a home game! In other news, young bloke gets pissed on a school night and phones in sick shock!
    Be fair, Rashford is the first Manchester United player to do it since George Best's shenanigans half a century ago

Is that opposed to the rich benefactors that tell us global warming is a myth or that we can't do anything about it now?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    That doesn’t give him the right to ‘call in sick’. I don’t want to judge him by my standards but I never have and I’ll bet loads of other people haven’t either.
    I’ve done it plenty of times and I bet loads of other people have as well.

The sanctimony is strong in this one! Give over. As for the last part. I’d be f*cking ecstatic. It would at least at some excitement to attending a home game! In other news, young bloke gets pissed on a school night and phones in sick shock!
    Ok, your favourite band is U2. You buy a ticket and you are really excited about going to the concert. When you turn up the Edge is doing vocals because Bono decided to get pissed the night before. Now imagine if every second person did this across every entertainment sector.

I once got a speeding ticket too. And other times I got away with it. I’m glad I got that off my chest.

Ok, your favourite band is U2. You buy a ticket and you are really excited about going to the concert. When you turn up the Edge is doing vocals because Bono decided to get pissed the night before. Now imagine if every second person did this across all entertainment sectors.
    You lost me at U2.

You lost me at U2.
    Ok, Take That is your favourite band and Gary Barlow didn't turn up because he got pissed the night before!

Be fair, Rashford is the first Manchester United player to do it since George Best's shenanigans half a century ago
    👍I think some of these pious posters should sit in on an an AA or NA meeting for a reality check. I was thinking about Best the other day and just how unforgiving the media and public were about his alcoholism.

International

No one cares about that I'm sure, he has a bad attitude for a professional footballer and people are saying what an idiot he is, people said Greenwood was a tool too, and he's done nothing for child poverty, stop trying to make everything political it's pathetic.

It's the opposite you are trying to play it down because of that.

I think some of these pious posters should sit in on an an AA or NA meeting for a reality check. I was thinking about Best the other day and just how unforgiving the media and public were about his alcoholism.
    Ah, the old appeal to emotion fallacy. Well done, Rashford was more interested in having a good time with his mate and a couple of girls

Ok, Take That is your favourite band and Gary Barlow didn't turn up because he got pissed the night before!
    I still miss Robbie.