+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Warnock to Aberdeen?

Re: Warnock to Aberdeen?

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    I still adore Warnock

Not for his management, just as a person that just loves football.
    ‘Adore’, seems a bit over the top.

Quote Originally Posted by fingers View Post
    Haven’t Chelsea got two hotels integrated into Stamford Bridge?
    There is a 158 room hotel built into the corner of Sheffield United's Bramall Lane ground - owned by the club but operated by hotel chains (was Copthorne - then they tried to do a deal with Hilton). It was empty and screened for a couple of years after the last change of club ownership and all the furniture moved out. They hoped to get it open again this season - but I don't think it is up and running again yet. I thought quite a lot of bigger clubs with new grounds had hotels integrated into the development?

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/foot...detail-3714945

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    There is a 158 room hotel built into the corner of Sheffield United's Bramall Lane ground - owned by the club but operated by hotel chains (was Copthorne - then they tried to do a deal with Hilton). It was empty and screened for a couple of years after the last change of club ownership and all the furniture moved out. They hoped to get it open again this season - but I don't think it is up and running again yet. I thought quite a lot of bigger clubs with new grounds had hotels integrated into the development?

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/foot...detail-3714945
    Blackpool have a Hotel attached to their ground and I'm sure there's a couple of clubs with student accommodation attached.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    I still adore Warnock

Not for his management, just as a person that just loves football.
    If it was to be revealed that he had been picking our pockets would you feel the same ?

Steady the ship this year, win the league next year. You know how it goes, lump on..

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Blackpool have a Hotel attached to their ground and I'm sure there's a couple of clubs with student accommodation attached.
    Swansea City have announced their brand new hotel by their stadium.

DIDCWO62BJXWQDLO413D.jpg

MK Dons have a Hilton hotel in their stadium

Zombie manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Loads of cricket clubs do. Orient has an apartment block in the 4 corners of the ground with balconies that look over the pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Loads of cricket clubs do. Orient has an apartment block in the 4 corners of the ground with balconies that look over the pitch.
    Pedro, you reassured me that Moore was definitely coming to Cardiff in the window....his family and friends are in Cardiff, they went to his wedding and he loves Cardiff as a City you told me. Then he goes to Ipswich

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Shot Hamish. View Post
    When we played Reading in the play offs I stayed in the hotel in the stadium there. Ended up having a drink with Sir John Madjeski there at about 2.30 in the morning . I offered to get a round in down the Napier for him for the 2nd leg but he didn't show up.😄
    nice hotel, stayed a few times when we have done reading festival