Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
I'm not advocating getting rid of Bulut at all but today raised several questions.

Friends I was with, plus a few others sitting alongside me, were all asking why we needed 2 defensive midfielders when we are supposed to be taking the game to Preston. Where was the energy and desire to get forward? Where was the movement? We know the players aren't the best, but does anyone really feel that is the best we can do?

Now, it's fine to say that Bulut isn't an amazing manager, but surely there are a few basics here that most managers worth their salt would be able to tweak and improve. We saw a big improvement from many of our players earlier in the season but that's long gone. Players have to take responsibility, yes, but Bulut needs to have a rethink.
I think there’s still a case for saying Bulut has over achieved and so sacking him is wrong, but I’ve reached the stage where if Tan felt differently and decided to get rid of him,I wouldn’t be bothered. Given our manager had another moan about how we left our January signings so late at Thursday’s pre game press conference, I think he probably won’t be here beyond a year anyway - he never seems to stay anywhere long.