+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Great win today, but next Saturday is big for Bulut

Re: Great win today, but next Saturday is big for Bulut

Bulut got to go it's the same absolute crap every week. There is no energy in the squad, the most toothless bunch of so called footballers I've ever had the misfortune to support. Bulut OUT

I think if Bulut was an amazing manager and our players likewise we would be watching man City

We are a middle of the road championship side and until we get a better squad of players this is where we are going to be plying our trade

I mean change the manager by all means but what are you going to say if he doesn't improve things or we get worse ?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    If my aunty had bollocks she would be my uncle

Transsexualist

I think if Bulut was an amazing manager and our players likewise we would be watching man City

We are a middle of the road championship side and until we get a better squad of players this is where we are going to be plying our trade

I mean change the manager by all means but what are you going to say if he doesn't improve things or we get worse ?
    I'm not advocating getting rid of Bulut at all but today raised several questions.

Friends I was with, plus a few others sitting alongside me, were all asking why we needed 2 defensive midfielders when we are supposed to be taking the game to Preston. Where was the energy and desire to get forward? Where was the movement? We know the players aren't the best, but does anyone really feel that is the best we can do?

Now, it's fine to say that Bulut isn't an amazing manager, but surely there are a few basics here that most managers worth their salt would be able to tweak and improve. We saw a big improvement from many of our players earlier in the season but that's long gone. Players have to take responsibility, yes, but Bulut needs to have a rethink.

What Bulut achieved today was reducing the attendance by 5k. By the end of the season I'll be rattling round the stadium on my own

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I'm not advocating getting rid of Bulut at all but today raised several questions.

Friends I was with, plus a few others sitting alongside me, were all asking why we needed 2 defensive midfielders when we are supposed to be taking the game to Preston. Where was the energy and desire to get forward? Where was the movement? We know the players aren't the best, but does anyone really feel that is the best we can do?

Now, it's fine to say that Bulut isn't an amazing manager, but surely there are a few basics here that most managers worth their salt would be able to tweak and improve. We saw a big improvement from many of our players earlier in the season but that's long gone. Players have to take responsibility, yes, but Bulut needs to have a rethink.
    I think there’s still a case for saying Bulut has over achieved and so sacking him is wrong, but I’ve reached the stage where if Tan felt differently and decided to get rid of him,I wouldn’t be bothered. Given our manager had another moan about how we left our January signings so late at Thursday’s pre game press conference, I think he probably won’t be here beyond a year anyway - he never seems to stay anywhere long.

Middle of the Road ? What are Preston then ? We're not getting merely out played by other teams, we are struggling to compete in every department. Had we beaten Preston we would have gone above them, yet the looked like Real Madrid. If we sacked Bulit tomorrow, so what ? It would be impossible for this side to play any worse than they did yesterday, and have been increasingly so for weeks..

Time for some Steve copper magic I think….after years of dross and boredom I thought after the swansea and Bristol games we turned a corner but ever since we beat the wurzels it’s been back to shocking. Not sure why the players even run out? Why not just walk and have a nice lie down in the box?

...and the next two games are....away to WBA and away to Norwich.......not going to get anything those places....