+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Tucker Carlson

Re: Tucker Carlson

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Is that you admitting you’ve not got a clue what is happening?
    Exactly the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Lardy & Cyril got him banned, and they tried it with me too.
    They're trying it with me too. Pathetic, and they claim to be the liberal "good guys"

Quote Originally Posted by NinianOpinion1927 View Post
    They're trying it with me too. Pathetic, and they claim to be the liberal "good guys"
    The "untouchables" are a pair of undereducated fools, and they would have been your typical teacher's pet at school

The "untouchables" are a pair of undereducated fools, and they would have been your typical teacher's pet at school

sounds more like political interference or weaponizing the board where have i heard that before

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    sounds more like political interference or weaponizing the board where have i heard that before
    The good news is they are not as rowdy as they once were, when they used to speak with the upmost authority on any given topic.

The good news is they are not as rowdy as they once were, when they used to speak with the upmost authority on any given topic.
    think they are on gardening leave !

think they are on gardening leave !
    I hope we can all have a beer together one day, as that would be a good laugh.

People were saying the same thing during the Russia collusion & Hunter's laptop fiasco, and how did that turn out? I will always back myself to be mostly right over time, and I have actually studied this sort of thing.
    You’re misunderstanding what I’m saying. They used to bother with what you lot said hence what has been called pile ons, now it’s only idiots like me who come back at you and most of the time I can’t be arsed either.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    You’re misunderstanding what I’m saying. They used to bother with what you lot said hence what has been called pile ons, now it’s only idiots like me who come back at you and most of the time I can’t be arsed either.
    It's not a waste of time as we can all learn stuff we don't know.

Well one thing I've learnt from this thread this Bob Wilson fella hasn't got a clue what he's talking about.

Bojo has his say

From the little I have seen of the interview it seems to me that all this Carlson bloke managed to do was to massage Putin's ego and provide a boost to Putin's propaganda campaign by avoiding asking any awkward questions.

Several, but the moving parts add complexity, and a timeline by definition is always moving forward. Hence, at any given point in time the data is either true, false or indeterminant.
    Several, but never shared them when asked to prove your brilliant mind?

Odd.

Anonymous smug pompous person who only ever replies in riddles ends yet another post with a grinning emoji included to disguise his actual lack of cleverness.

Irony is not dead!

Other than a visit to the Heath Hossi, I've been WFH since 17.00 this evening, I've missed a right little ding dong in this thread Twitter has blown up as well, the faaaar left wing grooming brigade are going fkin mental over the special council assessment of the resident and the moderate left wing non grooming brigade are just throwing him under the bus, he's toast and his own kind want him out what a time to be alive and its only the beginning of February. Who to believe Johnson or Putin, what a dilemma

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    From the little I have seen of the interview it seems to me that all this Carlson bloke managed to do was to massage Putin's ego and provide a boost to Putin's propaganda campaign by avoiding asking any awkward questions.
    Another view is that a peace deal was on the table and Johnson was dispatched to Ukraine to scupper it in favour of continuing the war at the behest of the Biden war machine, this was reported months ago and was simply confirmed in this interview, how many more died post this intervention is anybodies guess!!!!, the fact that the MSM has all bar swept this under the carpet is evidence that this happened, this should take far greater precedence at this moment than worrying about Pootins ego, Pootin did what he did, he shouldn't have but it cannot be undone now, all and every focus should be on stopping this war immediately and it's clear that the usual war mongering suspects have no intent of doing this and that should worry you more than Pootins ego, letting this get to the 1st N Bomb isn't going to be a good outcome for anyone except those with their deep underground pads to kip in.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    Another view is that a peace deal was on the table and Johnson was dispatched to Ukraine to scupper it in favour of continuing the war at the behest of the Biden war machine, this was reported months ago and was simply confirmed in this interview, how many more died post this intervention is anybodies guess!!!!, the fact that the MSM has all bar swept this under the carpet is evidence that this happened, this should take far greater precedence at this moment than worrying about Pootins ego, Pootin did what he did, he shouldn't have but it cannot be undone now, all and every focus should be on stopping this war immediately and it's clear that the usual war mongering suspects have no intent of doing this and that should worry you more than Pootins ego, letting this get to the 1st N Bomb isn't going to be a good outcome for anyone except those with their deep underground pads to kip in.
    I agree with all that.

The 'peace deal' may or may not have been real, but there should be far more media focus on trying to get the truth of it - and relying on a Boris Johnson denial is the opposite of seeking the truth!

OK, obviously I need to see the whole interview then!

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    OK, obviously I need to see the whole interview then!
    Confession time GB, i haven't watched it, have just seen some snippets on twitter, the Johnson malarkey has been the takeaway but the story was already known, i couldn't give a **** for any of them, i just shit post here to annoy the usual suspects, they just don't get it,
    Trump v Biden, / Sunak v Starmer its a joke isn't it?, I think the politics behind it all is interesting however, i'm looking forward to the oncoming rucks on here with the 2024 presidential election, Biden like last time couldn't fill a Taxi, he's definitely being thrown under the bus at the moment, they are eating their own, unless Trump is locked up, the democrats cannot win a legitimate election i'm expecting a hit on him before November but we'll see!!!

Confession time GB, i haven't watched it, have just seen some snippets on twitter, the Johnson malarkey has been the takeaway but the story was already known, i couldn't give a **** for any of them, i just shit post here to annoy the usual suspects, they just don't get it,
    Trump v Biden, / Sunak v Starmer its a joke isn't it?, I think the politics behind it all is interesting however, i'm looking forward to the oncoming rucks on here with the 2024 presidential election, Biden like last time couldn't fill a Taxi, he's definitely being thrown under the bus at the moment, they are eating their own, unless Trump is locked up, the democrats cannot win a legitimate election i'm expecting a hit on him before November but we'll see!!!
    😆

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Anonymous smug pompous person who only ever replies in riddles ends yet another post with a grinning emoji included to disguise his actual lack of cleverness.
    Ooh, matron!

I just watched an interview with him after his interview/providing a platform for Putin’s monologue.

I’ve no idea about the host or any agenda.

I was interested though when he was asked about the US role regarding the current situation in Gaza…which I found to be rather critical.

I’d be interested to read fellow contributors thoughts on this since it does go somewhat against the grain for what might be perceived about him.

21 Minutes in he’s asked about America not reigning in Israel and to me he seems critical of the US albeit with language that could be applied to the Ukraine war.

https://youtu.be/mMXikZM_O80?si=3RL9zyGYQH0T95C_

I did try to edit my above post to make it more concise and legible.
    Alas…I couldn’t do it in 5 minutes so I’m stuck with it :)

Bojo has his say

Ive never believed a word that bumbling ****ing idiot has said, so Putin.