Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
Isaak Davies and Eli King have had very good loans - and my guess is both will be part of the squad next year. I imagine Ryotaro Tsunoda will too.

Has anyone else? Tom Davies, Joel Bagan and Xavier Benjamin trading water?

Fagan-Walcott seems to be ticking boxes - but he is not likely to break into the first team squad - is he?

Ebou Adams doing OK at Derby - but probably just enough to earn permanent transfer interest?

Zimba, Evans and the others on their way out?
Hard to know, isn't it? Especially as we're not sure yet if Bulut will be here.

I said earlier that central midfield is complicated, plenty of competition there as it stands. King seems to be doing well and is playing regularly in the Scottish Prem but then so are Matty Kennedy and Marley Watkins so it's tough to say what level he's at. I'd like to think he'll be pushing for a place next season, Davies too, but I don't want to let my heart rule my head and go overboard about their chances. Surely an on-form Davies could fit in somewhere but we'll see.

I'm not sure what the issue is with Fagan-Walcott. If it's an injury/fitness thing then the regular games he's getting may help dispel that. Even if we don't want him for now he may be a player we regret letting go for nothing, as it turned out with Ajayi. Ditto for Evans, who's a nice little player. No real sign of him turning into a Foden yet but I'd like to see him here a bit longer personally.