Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
Thanks for that.

Think King must be injured - if he has developed this season, and the reports I’ve read suggest he has, he should be involved in our first team squad next season.

Adams struggled in his one league start for us this season and was played out of position in the League Cup - he’s clearly doing enough at Derby to have earned another chance here, but I would have thought he’d prefer a move there, especially if they get promoted - was it in this thread that I read that Paul Warne had told a fans meeting that it was more unlikely than likely that Adams would be a Derby player next season?

Agree with you about Siopis.

You’d think Bagan should be getting more time at the level he’s playing at, I can see him being loaned out again next season.

Will the Belgian relegation play offs have finished by the time City report back for pre season training?
Kortrijk have to play the other three teams home and away. Points are carried forward from the league. Kortrijk's strong finish had taken them off the bottom and they've got the momentum although I assume Tsunoda will be a big loss for them. If they win the relegation group they stay up, if they finish 3rd or 4th they are relegated. If they finish 2nd they go into another play off against the team who win the league below's promotion play-off (which could be Bagan's team).

Bagan's form seems to have fallen away at the same time as the team's. He was a regular before Xmas, when they were top, but he's not getting much pitch time now. Not a good sign, still two years left on his contract here.

Eli King has had a groin injury recently so I wasn't surprised to see him out but I don't know about Tom Davies. He missed the second Wales under-21 game recently (Luey Giles was on the bench for that) so maybe he's had a niggle too. As with Crole, it's frustrating one of the left backs haven't pushed on here.

Adams made three starts for us in the league. One was at full back (at Boro) the other two against QPR and Hull. Well spread out. Bulut obviously wasn't too taken with him but hadn't discarded him either. Derby's position seems to be that the better he does there the less likely it'll be that they can afford him if we decide to sell. They play at Portsmouth on Tuesday, that'll be a good test for Adams.