Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
I'm definitely interested in whacking the Tory party, but, as the rest of my message shows, I have no problem with being critical of the Labour party and I have at times stared off threads on here where I have had a go at Starmer and his party. To be fair to you, I have seen you be critical of the current UK Government occasionally, but you have also done a fair bit of the "defending the indefensible" I talked about.
The thing for me, and you won't believe me, but I genuinely have no particular like for the Conservatives and I really have voted for Labour more. What I object to it's the over-reactoion to things, the sweeping statements and the demonisation of people based on how they vote.

I find most strong opinions based on parties is based on pretty flimsy and selective evidence (like football teams or religion) and people really should be more open minded about it.

I also do think that it is not in our interest in Wales that we hold the WG to such low standards. If all the people in Wales that spend so much time talking about Westminster dedicated even a quarter of their time looking at what goes on in Cardiff Bay then we would all be in a better place.