+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Erol Bulut calls for patience from fans after defeat to Preston

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Erol Bulut calls for patience from fans after defeat to Preston

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Who knows what players he wanted, or how much they would have cost. He's paid to get the best out of the players he has at his disposal. For the first 3 months he did that and more. Since then we've been shite, apart from pinching a few away wins against the run of play.

Can he only manage players he wants?
    No but it’s been said the budget was drastically cut so they had to find new targets. He’s said it will take time for new players to fit in and that’s why he wanted them earlier in January, I think that’s reasonable?

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    No but it’s been said the budget was drastically cut so they had to find new targets. He’s said it will take time for new players to fit in and that’s why he wanted them earlier in January, I think that’s reasonable?
    It still doesn't explain why he was able to manage what he had for 3 months, even without Ramsey and O'Dowda, but we've fallen off the wagon since.

I also wonder if his public whinging has an effect on the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    It still doesn't explain why he was able to manage what he had for 3 months, even without Ramsey and O'Dowda, but we've fallen off the wagon since.

I also wonder if his public whinging has an effect on the team.
    Certainly had an effect on me. I've had it to the back teeth with his "it's not me, it's them" bit. This run is Hudson-esque.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Certainly had an effect on me. I've had it to the back teeth with his "it's not me, it's them" bit. This run is Hudson-esque.
    Yes, he's an utter bore at times.