+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Vaughan Gething or Jeremy Miles

Vaughan Gething or Jeremy Miles

Surprised there is no thread on this yet, as one of them will soon be governing Wales.

Any preferences?

Re: Vaughan Gething or Jeremy Miles

VG

He's the best of a mediocre bunch

I had high hopes for eluned morgan a few years ago but she's turned out to be absolutely hopeless

Anyone will do

The Tories can all get fkd

No thread = no interest = worthless organisation.

I'd rather Vaughan Gething of the two, but neither fill me with joy and am a bit tired of Vaughan making out the public love him for his Covid response.

He is perhaps a little more on the economy and jobs side of the Labour coin though, which is good.

The lack of interest is remarkable though. I guess we are resigned to the reality of the WG being fairly incapable of achieving much? Or is it just a bit boring?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    I'd rather Vaughan Gething of the two, but neither fill me with joy and am a bit tired of Vaughan making out the public love him for his Covid response.

He is perhaps a little more on the economy and jobs side of the Labour coin though, which is good.

The lack of interest is remarkable though. I guess we are resigned to the reality of the WG being fairly incapable of achieving much? Or is it just a bit boring?
    Anti Labour types on here try to compare the Cardiff and Westminster Governments with a view to showing the WAG in a bad light. I can only speak for myself and I think it’s like comparing apples and pears because Cardiff is so reliant on Westminster for funding. Would I feel the same way if we had a Labour Government in London and a Conservative one in Cardiff? I’d probably bang on about the NHS more than I do now because that’s something Drakeford and co are on dodgy ground about, but I don’t think it would alter my overall view that Westminster is much more significant in influencing people’s lives in Wales than the WAG is.

Gething for me.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Surprised there is no thread on this yet, as one of them will soon be governing Wales.

Any preferences?
    I'm waiting for BBC Wales' debates with these two political heavyweights. It's a tough call....

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    I'm waiting for BBC Wales' debates with these two political heavyweights. It's a tough call....
    Well if a true heavyweight in the tory farmer Andrew rt Davies joins them the stage will collapse