+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Now tv help please?

Now tv help please?

What happened to the bonus streams on Now tv?

Can't find them and hence coverage.

Prob saving me pain.

TIB

Re: Now tv help please?

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy Blue in Berkshire View Post
    What happened to the bonus streams on Now tv?

Can't find them and hence coverage.

Prob saving me pain.

TIB
    You're not alone. Maybe we are both doing something wrong. Frustrating when you expect to be able to sit down and watch our match.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Peter View Post
    You're not alone. Maybe we are both doing something wrong. Frustrating when you expect to be able to sit down and watch our match.
    I've checked on Samsung tv, Firestick, Ipad and laptop and no Bonus Channel listings. Also been trawling the web but nothing!

On the Now TV homepage, go to "Sport" menu

Then on that page, scroll down the page and click the "Football" menu (its got a picture of Haaland on my screen).

The bonus streams should be in there

Quote Originally Posted by Earnie's bench seat View Post

Then on that page, scroll down the page and click the "Football" menu (its got a picture of Haaland on my screen).

got it thanks! you're a star and this software is shite!

got it thanks! you're a star and this software is shite!
    Me too! Thanks, Earnie!

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Peter View Post
    Me too! Thanks, Earnie!
    now all we need are 2 goals and job done!

now all we need are 2 goals and job done!
    . No probs

Ok, thanks, I’ve found it on Now. Do I dare watch it or will the frustration depress me again?

In other news Mansfield 7 Harrogate 2 after 68 mins. Can that be right?

our matches should come with a health warning. Etete should go on strictly as he's certainly not a footballer!

Thanks for posting that. I'd never have found it. It's like the menu devs don't want us to know it's there.

No probs (and no probs to Taffy Blue and Swiss Peter). Shame it couldn't result in a more positive outcome!

I'm off to Norwich on Saturday where no doubt the suffering will continue.

And re: Now and bonus streams - if it's any consolation, it was only by luck I found it really, to my mind they always seem to move around where to find them, and it's never obvious. You almost have to put aside 30 minutes before the match to try and find them.

No probs (and no probs to Taffy Blue and Swiss Peter). Shame it couldn't result in a more positive outcome!

I'm off to Norwich on Saturday where no doubt the suffering will continue.

And re: Now and bonus streams - if it's any consolation, it was only by luck I found it really, to my mind they always seem to move around where to find them, and it's never obvious. You almost have to put aside 30 minutes before the match to try and find them.
    Cheers fellow Bluebird. I'd had a crap day and was looking forward to watching the footy and getting well miffed when I couldn't find it. That NOW tv software is crap and you're right finding the bonus streams is bonkers. I went on so many sites trying to get help and then you came up trumps so nice one and huge thanks.

I hope your trip to Norwich brings a pleasant surprise.

My son and I went to Vicarage Road the other week and it was a very pleasant surprise.

Also wait for this. When we arrived at the ground (sat in enemy territory) a pint of Camden Pale ale was £4.50 or thereabouts. It then mysteriously went up by £2 after 2pm.

And also a local pie shop was giving out free samples. It was obviously gonna be a good day on that basis.

Thanks again and happy and safe travels. TIB.

When we arrived at the ground (sat in enemy territory) a pint of Camden Pale ale was £4.50 or thereabouts. It then mysteriously went up by £2 after 2pm.
    I remember a buy one get one free before one home game a few seasons ago, think it might have been up until 2.30pm for a 3pm kickoff. It didn't seem to make much difference to the numbers having a swig before but me and a few mates going up in turn to get rounds in before 2.30. We lost count of how much we'd bought!

Bumping this thread for anyone not able to find the Now TV stream for tonight's game

Bumping this thread for anyone not able to find the Now TV stream for tonight's game
    Thanks Earnie. I must admit that I was panicking that I wouldn't remember what I did last time - or that they had changed it all again.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Thanks for posting that. I'd never have found it. It's like the menu devs don't want us to know it's there.
    Imagine football being in the football menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dembe View Post
    Imagine football being in the football menu
    is this football?