The football generally since what October?? has been awful, as bad as last season much of that time.

I don't see the point in sacking the guy though.

Last season i'd have snapped your hand off for being 11 clear of the bottom 3 in mid February. With one or two small purchases and a lot of wheeling and dealing in loans and frees he has us well clear of any relegation. You can make an argument and say we are going to plummet from here but I don't see that. He hasn't been able to get most of his first, second probably even third choices, it seems quite clear the club made a mistake with budgeting for the window also.

I'm not really sure what people were expecting. After years of cost cutting on the playing side we are now at best a mid table squad, and that is where we are. We could play more attacking like we did earlier in the season but the goals would have dried up at some point as we don't have them in the team. In September people were moaning we were too open at the back and Bulut needed to learn from his mistakes, not surprisingly we have become more defensive but our attack is severely limited, not all because of Bulut, they are just a limited average championship attack.

It's a meh season. Mid table or lower mid table mediocrity, it happens. The crying is unnecessary.

Bulut will be gone end of the season anyway, then we can get back to appointing coaches from within for shits and giggles which is so much more exciting for everyone

Things wont improve substantially until there is a proper structure in place off the pitch and some investment on it. The first point, Tan could start oi implement tomorrow if he so wished, the second seems harder than ever given sustainability rules and our complete lack of being able to sell anyone for any profit.