+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Time is Up

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Time is Up

I think the club should have backed him properly in january. Seems his head has gone a bit now, which is quite frankly a bit pathetic. Part of being a football manager (especially at a club like ours) is dealing with a difficult board.

I hope he gets a grip of himself, because i think he's a decent manager. We started the season well, he brought in a couple of decent players. The club should keep him and back him. The other thing of course, if we do sack him , does anyone have any faith we'd bring in a decent replacement?

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post
    I think the club should have backed him properly in january. Seems his head has gone a bit now, which is quite frankly a bit pathetic. Part of being a football manager (especially at a club like ours) is dealing with a difficult board.

I hope he gets a grip of himself, because i think he's a decent manager. We started the season well, he brought in a couple of decent players. The club should keep him and back him. The other thing of course, if we do sack him , does anyone have any faith we'd bring in a decent replacement?
    He’s pretty much come out and said that they promised him one thing, they made plans for players over months and then they slashed the budget. The players who came in and not great but it’s his job to get the most out of them. Although I’m not sure anyone gets much out of our forwards.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post

his main job is managing and coaching the actual team he has! its not all glamorous transfer windows if that's what he signed up for he may want to check out some of the football manager games on the market and leave the profession to more capable people