+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Siopsis

Re: Siopsis

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    I thought he was one of our better players today . ( Which wasn’t hard ) I like him as a footballer ….. we all see different things
    god status as JR said.

The fact is this rubbish little "footballer" gets voted as mom sometimes with doing almost nothing to warrant it.

im not saying hes the one problem or even the worst on the pitch. He just gets overlooked because he is a lawnmower

Hasn't done much for a while.

His passing was woeful from day one but I could forgive that when he was able to break up play / counter attacks so often.

Now he's just running around.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post
    Hasn't done much for a while.

His passing was woeful from day one but I could forgive that when he was able to break up play / counter attacks so often.

Now he's just running around.
    How many games to they play in Greece? Is it as much running as this league?

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    god status as JR said.

The fact is this rubbish little "footballer" gets voted as mom sometimes with doing almost nothing to warrant it.

im not saying hes the one problem or even the worst on the pitch. He just gets overlooked because he is a lawnmower
    I was on about Medel when I said god status although our fans did go a bit overboard on Siopis too.

I feel a bit sorry fior Siopis, he has to do all the running in this team and hasnt been the same since he come back from injury.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    No people praised him at the start and rightly so then questions his poor form. He seems to get more stick because he’s an actual Bulut signing.
    Bulut signed Gary Medel? Thats a new one on me.

Quote Originally Posted by EastbourneBlue View Post
    I’m guessing he was sold the dream and is now wondering what he’s done
    If it was something like that then you'd imagine it's in his best interests to put in a performance to get himself in the shop window.

Someone else mentioned him being dragged down a level, surely good players step up and drag the players around them up a level?

Time this lot became accountable for themselves or ****ed off to another club to lounge about.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I was on about Medel when I said god status although our fans did go a bit overboard on Siopis too.

I feel a bit sorry fior Siopis, he has to do all the running in this team and hasnt been the same since he come back from injury.
    Agree with both of you.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Bulut signed Gary Medel? Thats a new one on me.
    I assumed we were talking about Siopis, but I think that was obvious to most.

Another disaster class tonight. Wayward passing, pedestrian defending and clueless when the ball is in the air

Another disaster class tonight. Wayward passing, pedestrian defending and clueless when the ball is in the air
    I thought it was an improvement, certainly first half. A few nice touches and interceptions, granted again 2nd half it went down hill.

Excellent today.

90 Minutes
    43 Touches
    20 Passes
    4 Passes into the Final Third
    2 Accurate Long Balls
    3 Tackles Won (Most Of Any Player)
    3 Clearances
    8 Recoveries
    9 Ground Duels Won (Most Of Any Player)
    1 AERIAL DUEL WON
    4 Was Fouled (Most Of Any Player)

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Excellent today.

90 Minutes
    43 Touches
    20 Passes
    4 Passes into the Final Third
    2 Accurate Long Balls
    3 Tackles Won (Most Of Any Player)
    3 Clearances
    8 Recoveries
    9 Ground Duels Won (Most Of Any Player)
    1 AERIAL DUEL WON
    4 Was Fouled (Most Of Any Player)
    Did play well today. If he put in that kind of shift each week i wouldnt be calling him out.

but lets not get carried away either..it was "played well" not a world beater performance..Id say Ralls was leaps above him today

Did play well today. If he put in that kind of shift each week i wouldnt be calling him out.

but lets not get carried away either..it was "played well" not a world beater performance..Id say Ralls was leaps above him today
    I've been saying to the guys I go down with that Ralls has to play week in week out imo. Might not be the most technically gifted but there's just an urgency about him that this side lacks in abundance
    Last edited by Bothroyd's Diving Coach; 24-02-24 at 23:43. Reason: Grammar

Tbh I’ve never noticed him not put a shift in, but he has been poor in recent months. Certainly not a world beater type of player, he just fills an important gap. Him and Ralls compliment each other way more than Wintle with either.

Maybe it was the trip to chippy lane that did it?