CEO.

I know many on here have called for us to have a Director of Football, and I wouldn't disagree that we need one, but for me a CEO who knows what he or she is doing would make a huge difference to the club. The CEO could then appoint a Director of Football as well.

At the moment the club is run by two part-timers - Choo and Dalman - neither of whom had any previous experience of running a football club, which I can never get my head around. I'm sure Tan wouldn't appoint someone to run any of his other businesses like that - why his football club?

It would mean we could have a proper, long term strategy in place for starters - there's no evidence that we've got one now or have had one for as long as I can remember (if ever). We could build an identity/style of play with recruitment and development of players and recruitment of managers to fit. Match day experience could be improved. Communication with fans could be improved. I'm sure the club could generate more financial income that it does at present too.

There must be good, experienced candidates out there. We could probably poach a CEO with a good track record from a club lower down the pyramid than us.

One more thing though - Tan would need to appoint someone then butt out and let them run the club, subject to results on and off the pitch.