Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
I have no idea why truthpaste is such a serial and outrageous liar. Every single time I have asked him to produce direct quotes of mine to back up his lies, he fails every single time. Every time. Every single time.

So much for one of the commandments that this enormous and warped hypocrite is supposed to obey.
Truthpaste has taken to presenting himself as one half of a Christian double act with Gofer Blue.

They may indeed both be Christians, both willing to argue their case on a football messageboard, and both say they are anti religion (by which I take it they see organised Christianity plc of whatever type as antithetical to what they take to be 'Christ's teachings') - but there is a world of difference between Gofer and Truthpaste.

Gofer is humble and respectful of others, responds to other posters' actual views, explains himself without hammering others over the head with random biblical quotes, and shares his doubts and faith journey. Truthpaste shares none of those qualities.

I have nothing in common with Gofer's beliefs and faith - but I find his posts interesting and sometimes thought provoking. He adds to the board. Truthpaste doesn't.