+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Judgement night?

Judgement night?

Unless it's a win tonight I can't see Bulut surviving. There's nothing to inspire confidence of it happening and it seems the players are down and off the mark for sure.

Next time round I hope we don't go to Poundland for our new manager.

Re: Judgement night?

Some people , maybe most people , want him gone now

I think if he doesn't get three points tonight or Saturday he will be sacked whatever people's views might be

I’m pretty convinced he’ll get to the end of the season, unless we end up in very serious trouble. We only need to find another 3 wins from somewhere to be safe, even playing poorly we should manage that. Then I think he’ll be gone in the summer and we start the merry go round again

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Some people , maybe most people , want him gone now

I think if he doesn't get three points tonight or Saturday he will be sacked whatever people's views might be
    Yep lose tonight, or draw….bye bye….

We played with only one first choice defender on Saturday (Ng , O’Dowda, and Macca all out), Ramsey and Robinson have hardly played, and we have tried 5/6 centre forwards….all have failed….our right back is our top scorer!…yet some want to sack the manager.

Does no other team in the division have injuries then? Not that I particularly want to see Bulut fired, but we were shite for months with our first team defense perfectly healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by LA Bluebird View Post
    Does no other team in the division have injuries then? Not that I particularly want to see Bulut fired, but we were shite for months with our first team defense perfectly healthy.
    Shite for months? We need 2 wins from 14 to stay in the Championship….thats a big improvement on this time last year.

Although I would like three points tonight, I would prefer to see a good performance where we create chances.

If that happens, I would take a 2-2 right now.

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    Shite for months? We need 2 wins from 14 to stay in the Championship….thats a big improvement on this time last year.
    So you don't think we've been shite for months?

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    I’m pretty convinced he’ll get to the end of the season, unless we end up in very serious trouble. We only need to find another 3 wins from somewhere to be safe, even playing poorly we should manage that. Then I think he’ll be gone in the summer and we start the merry go round again
    All of what this person said.

It would be refreshing if the people who run our club thought about consulting people who understand the industry instead of relying on Mehemet's intuition when appointing the next guy.

Of course, that won't happen. So ye....merry go round.

We played with only one first choice defender on Saturday (Ng , O’Dowda, and Macca all out), Ramsey and Robinson have hardly played, and we have tried 5/6 centre forwards….all have failed….our right back is our top scorer!…yet some want to sack the manager.
    Have you been watching the games? What do you make of them?

Ng and McG have played for most of the past 19 games, Robinson has been appalling this season and the manager has signed about 4 of the strikers

So, yes, it might be slightly his fault

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Ng and McG have played for most of the past 19 games, Robinson has been appalling this season and the manager has signed about 4 of the strikers

So, yes, it might be slightly his fault
    Really? ….What should he have done differently ? ….I’m all ears !

Really? ….What should he have done differently ? ….I’m all ears !
    Nothing. He's played a blinder from day 1, got everything correct both selection wise and tactically. What a guy!

I have been on board the Bulut bus, but keep it tight and nick a goal works if Mbappe is up top, we have to commit a few more bodies forward. Tanner came on to a new position of outside right back. This is at home to a team below us.......Sorry very poor