+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: We’ve now reached the stage where a dreary 0-0 can be viewed a step forward – how did it get to this?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: We’ve now reached the stage where a dreary 0-0 can be viewed a step forward – how did it get to this?

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    He is utter shite, he stands out as a beacon of extreme shite in every shite performance. We can see it as fans, what the hell do players like Diedhiou and Ashford think watching from the bench? “This player is being preferred over me, I just as well wrap the game in”, springs to mind. I’m convinced he was looking for a sort of sympathy vote last night with him remaining on the floor sobbing his heart out a couple of times. Players at this level know other players very well, every centre back must give a whoop of delight when they see the City team sheet with Etete’s name on. He’s a defender’s dream opponent.
    I fear Diedhiou might be even worse

Re: We’ve now reached the stage where a dreary 0-0 can be viewed a step forward – how did it get to this?

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    That' possible as well....... What do you do....

Douglas Bader couldn’t be any worse!

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Douglas Bader couldn’t be any worse!
    It’s got that bad that it’s no longer “sign him up Jonesey” but “dig him up” ☹️

I fear it was a last minute panic signing.
    He is no better than anything ae have.
    Bring back Isaac Davies