+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Steve morison post match interview yesterday- doing the rounds on Twitter

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Steve morison post match interview yesterday- doing the rounds on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Dembe View Post
    Speaking to people you probably know that's the impression I was given as well.
    Theres people on here who still think it was just me with an axe to grind with him and that hes not really a bully. Someone brought it up on here to use against me the other day. Feel sorry for the lad interviewing him but in a way Im glad its doing the rounds on social media and hes showing the rest of the country what hes really like.

Theres a couple of local journos / journalist students from Cardiff in the comments who have said to the guy not to take it personally, theyve been there and seen how much of a prick he can be first hand.

Re: Steve morison post match interview yesterday- doing the rounds on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Theres people on here who still think it was just me with an axe to grind with him and that hes not really a bully. Someone brought it up on here to use against me the other day. Feel sorry for the lad interviewing him but in a way Im glad its doing the rounds on social media and hes showing the rest of the country what hes really like.

Theres a couple of local journos / journalist students from Cardiff in the comments who have said to the guy not to take it personally, theyve been there and seen how much of a prick he can be first hand.
    I'll admit to having doubts over what you said at the time, but having spoke to the lad who had first hand info it was definitely an eyeopener. I no longer have favourable opinions on SM!!!