+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Steve morison post match interview yesterday- doing the rounds on Twitter

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Steve morison post match interview yesterday- doing the rounds on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    As much as i think that Morison is a complete tosser, that's a bit of an over reaction from the reporter in my opinion. It's worked out in his favour because it went public. I don't want to sound like an old and out of touch arsehole (Getting close) but if that was the hardest day of his professional career, then it's not been that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    As much as i think that Morison is a complete tosser, that's a bit of an over reaction from the reporter in my opinion. It's worked out in his favour because it went public. I don't want to sound like an old and out of touch arsehole (Getting close) but if that was the hardest day of his professional career, then it's not been that bad.
    I imagine he's quite intimidating in person so need to add in that factor

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    This was a tweet from the Interviewer

That was the hardest day of my professional broadcasting career. I have never been treated or spoken to by a manger like that ever. I appreciate that things don’t always go to plan i.e. result, but there’s no need to take it out on me. Really down after thatP
    He's either milking it for obvious reasons, or he is one really soft lad. I totally agree SM was a dick but to cry over it? Just get on with it lad.

Quote Originally Posted by Dembe View Post
    He's either milking it for obvious reasons, or he is one really soft lad. I totally agree SM was a dick but to cry over it? Just get on with it lad.
    People who work in busy shops take some shit of arseholes. Those girls in Primark should get an extra holiday a year for what they have to put up with.