+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Angela Rayner is she in favour of protecting council homes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Angela Rayner is she in favour of protecting council homes

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    You don’t know the half of it, why do you think I had to move so far away from Cardiff with my one third share of the money we got from the house I was living in? The move also lost me more than ten thousand pounds - I wanted to stay where I was , but was outvoted.

I would never have posted a message of that nature to you.
    Apologies you saw it that way, it certainly wasn't intentional, I think Dan is right after being demonized for 3 years or so my mind is no longer at a place to be on public forums, so again apologies. I think this is the catalyst to move on from public forums and call a lid on it.

Re: Angela Rayner is she in favour of protecting council homes

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    Apologies you saw it that way, it certainly wasn't intentional, I think Dan is right after being demonized for 3 years or so my mind is no longer at a place to be on public forums, so again apologies. I think this is the catalyst to move on from public forums and call a lid on it.
    There's no need to do that and thanks for your apology. You do seem to have changed though in recent years, not surprising really I suppose, you've been through a lot based on what you've said on here - we all have to a degree, but you've had it worse than many. For myself, I don't see the humour in situations as quickly or as often as I did before the pandemic and am quicker to take offence than I once was, but you touched on a bit of a sore subject with the house I'm afraid - it would have been better if I'd not bought it up.