+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Angela Rayner is she in favour of protecting council homes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Angela Rayner is she in favour of protecting council homes

I was working in a shelter housing advice centre in the early 1990s

The director who was a really nice guy , on a very good wage, was living in a housing association flat which wasn't his

He knew a woman that had been given this flat because she was on a low income

She met a bloke who she moved in with , kept the flat in her name and my boss paid her a basic rent so she was quids in and he could live in a flat close to his work without using his wage to pay for a mortgage ......like everyone else not able to get a housing association or council flat

It's fraud basically

Re: Angela Rayner is she in favour of protecting council homes

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I was working in a shelter housing advice centre in the early 1990s

The director who was a really nice guy , on a very good wage, was living in a housing association flat which wasn't his

He knew a woman that had been given this flat because she was on a low income

She met a bloke who she moved in with , kept the flat in her name and my boss paid her a basic rent so she was quids in and he could live in a flat close to his work without using his wage to pay for a mortgage ......like everyone else not able to get a housing association or council flat

It's fraud basically
    agreed - and as we know politicians from sides have done it - been caught eventually and some gone to prison.