+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Football series

Football series

I know I’m a bit behind but just started watching Sunderland Til I Die, only watched a few but enjoying it. (At the moment I think City are top and Grayson just sacked lol)

I’ve seen some of the Wrexham one as well.

But what others would you recommend that are still available?

Re: Football series

All Or Nothing on Prime are a pretty good watch, they've done separate series' covering Man City, Spurs and Arsenal - the first two are pretty good. Also covered Juventus, and the Brazilian and German national teams but couldn't comment on those.

The same production have covered other teams in other sports as well, the Toronto Maple Leafs series is well worth a watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    All Or Nothing on Prime are a pretty good watch, they've done separate series' covering Man City, Spurs and Arsenal - the first two are pretty good. Also covered Juventus, and the Brazilian and German national teams but couldn't comment on those.

The same production have covered other teams in other sports as well, the Toronto Maple Leafs series is well worth a watch.
    Ah yes I think I remember seeing something about them before, I’ll add them to the list. Thank you.

Don't know if it's still available on Netflix but The English Game is pretty good.

match of the 90s is all available on YouTube

Thanks both, I’ll take a look

Bunch of Amateurs on YouTube is worth a look too.

Thanks all.

Just finished series 1 of Sunderland, it seem so long ago I forgot it was Coleman that took them down and Lee Camp went on loan from us.